Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 April, 12:01
For many years, President Trump has consistently described the “media” as the “fake news.”

From my 25+ years of firsthand knowledge deriving from litigating against the “media,” I agree with President Trump.

The reporting by the “mainstream media” is FAKE.

I have studied Operation Mockingbird and how it has evolved over the years.

President Trump says the MSM is “fake news.” I say the MSM is the “Deep State Mockingbird Propaganda Media.”

President Trump and I are both saying the same thing about the MSM, but using different words.

President Trump is a master at branding. I tend to be more legalistic at times while trying my best to keep it simple.

My suggestion is go with President Trump’s description.

The MSM is “fake news.”

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law

//

Twenty Five + Years ! ✨🖤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 April, 12:16
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
So fake. Everything from the shortages to fake liberal outrage. It's there to enslave your mind. It seeps into Social Media and further corrupts. Millions of people echoing the fake emotions. Both side are slaves to it. Designed that way. Prison.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
03 April, 12:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I can see that some people with perceived or real power play the fake game. What I have a hard time with is how deeply asleep many are. It is like they have Stockholm syndrome.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 April, 12:30
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Its dark magic and we all are being influenced by frequency. Some more than others.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
03 April, 12:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I was thinking about frequency today with regards to prayer and unspoken communication. Although it is not visible, it is palpable.

IAM 8:13 @IAM13888
all spirtual things are the unseen
we use the physical world to explain these things

dark energy, evil spirits, black magic, voo doo are all real.

its is the very subject we should discuss in “church”. how can you wage war against dark forces if you dont even know they exist
01:39 AM - Apr 03, 2022
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAM13888 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 April, 03:06
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Absolutely!!! Great post and so so true.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
03 April, 02:46
Great post 📫
fire 🔥 📫
Jesus is the King of kings and the Lord of lords 🙏
Christ Consciousness revival IMHO
this is exactly what we need to be talking about in church

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
03 April, 11:04
I start with the word strongholds

what causes someone to continually do things against their own will. ?

why cant a human break their own bad patterns of behavior

anger, confusion, fear, deression, etc
anything that is not of God is a sign that something is wrong.

all that is needed is a new line of thinking. God gives us that in prayer, meditation, and fasting from the old thought patterns.

my evidence was alcoholism. my husband and i met working in a bar 30 years ago.
in 2008 he says “you didnt even drink, what happened to you!”
demon alchohol

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
03 April, 04:23
Thank you for the affirmation! I talk about this in my bible study and feel like i get blank looks or that I’m pushing them too far. I bring up the spiritual realm all the time that we need to face this head on if we are to defeat our enemy. Many feel they are crossing a line and have been brainwashed by the church that even reading about it would be borderline behavior and make them “dabble in the dark side.” I’ve always taken the stance that we have to be able to recognize our enemy and his patterns since we know he’s the master of deception. Situational awareness. Thank you for this article!