Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 03:24
When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
01 April, 03:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
By parasite you mean the virus, right? Cuz if we all have drones in us I can't even.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 April, 03:32
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Not trying to be cryptic.
What makes us think different than them?
Possible factors:
-Frequency
-Parasite
-Poison/Toxin
-Indoctrination/Spell
-Combo

Let me know if I missed anything.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
01 April, 03:57
VK, you alluded to when Schumann lines collide there is something spirit/ spiritual going on (good or bad). Ive thought for awhile now that ‘selling your soul to the devil’ basically opens yourself up for some sort of another dimensional being? I cannot explain why Boris Johnson went into the hospital one man and came out literally a different dude- much more evil.

01 April, 05:05
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
Expanding.

CERN opens. Spikes SR. Cat comes out. Gives Parasites to black eye club thru Ritual. Spikes SR. Makes the black eyes dumb (but still powerful) fooks. Romney was the latest member.

Now what if they figured out a way to replicate this parasite in a different form. Vax.

Why would POTUS go along with LightSpeed? Did he know? At some Point a cure will really need to be released. Unvaxxed will not need it.

Now all this is just a theory.

The other theory is POTUS could be in on it all and all the actors were just doing their assigned hater roles.

That falls apart quickly for me due to the desire I feel thru Trump wanting to go down in history as saving mankind.

Then?...

The world loves him? Biblical stuff? BO 666 Confirmed?
Just learning the bible myself and keeping a very open mind.

*Exploring all possible vibes no matter how they make me feel. Been on the roller-coaster long enough to expect anything including a negative shift in the TL.

Not over

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
01 April, 06:53
I want to believe Trump is a good guy and I want to trust the plan - but (and it’s a big controversal, probably make me hated on and bad but), what if he is the antichrist? The anti christ is supposed to bring world peace, right? We were well on our way to that before the fake election, so IF Trump were to come back, swooping in and saving the day, ushering in world peace, it’s all great and we’re “saved”, right? Nothing can stop what is coming and it’s biblical, and I do believe it is, but...just voicing my thoughts and concerns. Go easy on me lol

01 April, 10:00
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
I wonder what they would call JFK Jr

tim drysdale @timdrysdale
01 April, 10:53
I had considered that Trump and JFK JR could be the 2 beasts from the book of revelation. one from the land and one from the sea. JR's plane crashed in the sea and one of the beasts is supposed to die and come back. the 1st beast is supposed to give power to the 2nd beast. It also occurred to me that evil has infiltrated every aspect of the world and could very well have tampered with a lot in the scriptures. They could even have been trying to turn good people against the ones that are going to take them out.I really feel that The Great Awakening is what this is and I truly believe that everyone waking up, uniting and seeking God is no accident. This feels like a good thing to me . The Truith is definitely out there but how would you ever be able to determine what is true when it is mixed with all of the other lies?

01 April, 11:48
In response tim drysdale to his Publication
I know why I voted for Trump in 2016. It was to tear down the whole corrupted system.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
02 April, 12:10
That and to save the children ! Get these damn demons out of here .

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Did you know about the children before Q?
12:15 AM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 April, 06:41
No where near the degree now!

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
04 April, 12:10
Yes due to research and my type of work but not Q taught me just how vast and horrible it is.

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
03 April, 07:36
sadly, no. I have always said you dont mess with babies, children, the elderly, and animals. I dont have children of my own but when I found out about it I couldnt sleep for weeks. I cant even talk about Frazzledrip without crying. I pray they are never harmed again and that anyone thats ever harmed one gets a bullet.

Mindy Evans @msmindy
03 April, 12:09
Sadly, no

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
02 April, 11:17
No.

Storm Rider @StormRider
02 April, 11:13
Yes

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
02 April, 10:43
No

Photon 333 donated @Photon
02 April, 10:05
Yes. Even before this.

https://allthatsinterestin...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 April, 09:49
Unfortunately, yes. 😔

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
02 April, 09:28
Nope.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
02 April, 09:26
no

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
02 April, 09:25
No

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
02 April, 09:15
no

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
02 April, 09:06
Yes.

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
02 April, 09:00
No

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
02 April, 08:59
Yes, but I didn't know it was coordinated and on an industrial scale.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 April, 08:26
Yes! I learned about it in sunday school as a child- sacrifice to moloch- I just didn’t realize it was literal then.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
02 April, 07:52
My Dad opened my mind back in the mid 80's. He talked about in my lifetime I would be able to talk to someone on the other side of the world and see them real time. He said I would have a knowledge device that could answer all my questions at my fingertips .... in my pocket. Mind blown. He questioned Aliens, (are WE descendant of aliens?) Is there an underground civilization (of aliens)? Are WE their food? He considered one world order with distain. He left these questions unanswered in my mind and 25 years later when I had that 'knowledge deivice' I started researching.

IsBe Traveler @IsBe
02 April, 06:48
I've been meditating for 10 years, good thoughts and energy.
Than
2020 #OutOfshadowsOfficial down the hole I went, terrorized myself..left my body that night... they wanted to show/teach me things, that even shocked me more(nothing scarry, just the fact that I can take turns living out of my body and than in my body is new to me)

A few sessions of ayahuasca, and legally obtained mushrooms in my county....I'm back to a different type of normal.

BTW if you have depression or ptsd, micro-dosing mushrooms helps.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
02 April, 04:07
No

Lily B.... @LilyB
02 April, 04:06
I think I began, in 2016, learning about Podesta/Alefantis/PG via Twitter/Liz Crokin and not long after Q appeared.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 April, 04:02
No.
Had no idea there were other WORSE versions of Dante's Divine Comedy than the one I lived growing up.
😭

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
02 April, 03:08
no freaking idea. i knew what kind of crazy happened in my own world. i never knew how linked or how deep. my sister and i would wonder out loud if our family was cursed. i later understood freemasonry of which my mother’s family was multigenerations of. i would fall asleep praying for my ancestors. at times could feel this evil suffocating horrific pull. it was like my knowing took its power and it was trying to reclaim me. odly my mother was most awake of anyone around me. i hope to one day talk to someone who knows more about the under 33 freemasonry family experience and compare notes.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
02 April, 02:09
I knew about a lot of things many years ago, but just not how deep & wide it went

I ran across items almost 20 years ago about child sacrifice & drinking babies' blood, and how it was being covered up

More people were researching this a few years ago & putting up more articles & videos - it was really sickening

Then people started talking about things they watched like that horrible "frazzledrip" video, & I finally understood the evil which was being carried out, & a better idea of just how this evil & disease had infested the world, & why I'd felt it but didn't have a true grasp on it consciously🤢 😥

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 April, 02:01
No, but after seeing the movie Hostel, it all makes sense.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 April, 02:33
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
02 April, 01:55
No. I was as blind as a bat. Had never even heard of adrenochrome.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 April, 01:40
Certainly not the scale of it.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
02 April, 01:38
Not at all. Had zero clue about the adreno.
I knew of evil, but not on the level of what I have learned.
The hardest for me to deal with, was and is trying to explain this to my ex-wife. Attempting to show and tell her some of the information I have learned about the trafficking, Disney, and so on. Knowing how many times my kids were at Disney, even after I attempted explaining what had been going on.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
02 April, 12:47
No, except on milk cartoon, then they started with movies about people who wanted children in their warped minds to kidnap them, always said a prayer for them to be found, wishing thought on my part knowing what I know now! SMH, how could we not know because they pulled the wool over women eyes for sure because most of us momma bears will not let you near our cubs, but some how it seems we did! I can only pray and cry since I have found out, how corrupted our Country had become!

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
02 April, 12:37
We knew but felt helpless. We know the statistics about children being trafficked around the world. I listen to interviews from American born adults who were born into Satanic families and families within neighborhoods, neighborhoods within towns. They talked about entire towns taking part in and covering up sacrifices and ritual abuses. How about all the other children from other countries ? Rarely hear from them, what happens to them ? Q gave many of us hope that this will be put to an end and the evil doers will meet justice.