Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 03:24
When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
By parasite you mean the virus, right? Cuz if we all have drones in us I can't even.
03:27 PM - Apr 01, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
02 April, 02:43
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Drones inside us?
Whose your source of information please?
I can't wait to read about this. holy smokes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
02 April, 02:47
In response arba happihr to her Publication
It's mainly just the black-eye club that supposedly has them. All my info regarding it is from VK. The theory is that there were 'parasites' in the vaxxx that can manipulate people. If ur unvaxxed ur okay.

Just Diana @Diana19
01 April, 04:17
Ability to love their neighbor, and have compassion for others. And something that my mother instilled within me as a child, "if I get caught, Mom is gonna kill me." or make me wish I had just died..lol Shoot growing up we had double jeopardy.. The neighbors caught ya, she got her switch out, and then as you are running for the house she's already got mom on the phone. Thoughts of awwww, I am gonna die! Mom didn't study a bit of law, she was law, and if it's bad enough ya gonna get it from her too and then the dreaded, "Just wait til your father hears about this." I am pretty sure that there wasn't a kid growing up on our block that didn't get the punishment for the same conviction at least twice. I would rather have gone to the cops and let them dole out the punishment.. But oh no, them is good old altar boys from Fr. Murphy's Choir.. The gonna take you right home to your MOTHER.. and Yes, I got a slap to the back of my head, Did I just hear you call me MOTHER? I got a flat spot, too

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 03:32
Not trying to be cryptic.
What makes us think different than them?
Possible factors:
-Frequency
-Parasite
-Poison/Toxin
-Indoctrination/Spell
-Combo

Let me know if I missed anything.

Simon Belle @SimonBelle
27 June, 11:00

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
25 November, 07:27
Could it be we have come face to face with the devil along our path and it scared the sheep out of us? My faith in God became stronger the more I learned the truth of the wicked.