Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 03:24
When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
01 April, 03:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
By parasite you mean the virus, right? Cuz if we all have drones in us I can't even.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 April, 03:32
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Not trying to be cryptic.
What makes us think different than them?
Possible factors:
-Frequency
-Parasite
-Poison/Toxin
-Indoctrination/Spell
-Combo

Let me know if I missed anything.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
01 April, 03:57
VK, you alluded to when Schumann lines collide there is something spirit/ spiritual going on (good or bad). Ive thought for awhile now that ‘selling your soul to the devil’ basically opens yourself up for some sort of another dimensional being? I cannot explain why Boris Johnson went into the hospital one man and came out literally a different dude- much more evil.

01 April, 05:05
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
Expanding.

CERN opens. Spikes SR. Cat comes out. Gives Parasites to black eye club thru Ritual. Spikes SR. Makes the black eyes dumb (but still powerful) fooks. Romney was the latest member.

Now what if they figured out a way to replicate this parasite in a different form. Vax.

Why would POTUS go along with LightSpeed? Did he know? At some Point a cure will really need to be released. Unvaxxed will not need it.

Now all this is just a theory.

The other theory is POTUS could be in on it all and all the actors were just doing their assigned hater roles.

That falls apart quickly for me due to the desire I feel thru Trump wanting to go down in history as saving mankind.

Then?...

The world loves him? Biblical stuff? BO 666 Confirmed?
Just learning the bible myself and keeping a very open mind.

*Exploring all possible vibes no matter how they make me feel. Been on the roller-coaster long enough to expect anything including a negative shift in the TL.

Not over

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
01 April, 06:53
I want to believe Trump is a good guy and I want to trust the plan - but (and it’s a big controversal, probably make me hated on and bad but), what if he is the antichrist? The anti christ is supposed to bring world peace, right? We were well on our way to that before the fake election, so IF Trump were to come back, swooping in and saving the day, ushering in world peace, it’s all great and we’re “saved”, right? Nothing can stop what is coming and it’s biblical, and I do believe it is, but...just voicing my thoughts and concerns. Go easy on me lol

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
02 April, 06:06
A Good Man=70=
“People often tell me I could be a great man. I'd rather be a good man.”
― John F. Kennedy Jr.
G70-"sleeplessness" is rendered "watchings
Patriots don't sleep

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
02 April, 02:33
oh for crying out loud. you go and do this on the opening day of fishing season.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
02 April, 09:56
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
YOU WIN THE MEME AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
02 April, 10:05
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Looks staged. Why would someone be standing there filming her?

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
02 April, 01:47
He calls me a fellow fighter in this cabal free for all. But then so does Carolyn, when are you guys going to notice they are talking to us? PLAY THE GAEM WITH US are you blind? I didn't make these, the Q team did~!

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
02 April, 01:48
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
#FAKENEWS FLIPS VANITY FAIR EXPOSES FAUCI TIES TO LAB

The Time For Non Believers Is Over. Tiffany Blue Transition To Greatness. Hello George.

https://rumble.com/vze502-...

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
02 April, 01:52
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
I started to wonder about Juan a while ago. Things he said and the way got to me.. I don't follow him.😉

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
02 April, 01:17
😉

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
02 April, 01:11
Your post made me question the significance of a name, so I read some articles. I am attaching links to 3 of them.

The first one is actually from a sermon and discusses Jesus.

"So into that darkness, Isaiah speaks; into the darkness of exile in Babylon, into the darkness of Roman occupation, into the darkness of our modern turmoil. Isaiah points to a shining ray of light. But it’s not just that Isaiah speaks of the light to come, it’s almost as if he holds a prism in the path of that light and tells us exactly what that light is: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. These names mean everything, they are carefully chosen to tell us exactly how the darkness will be dispersed, to show us the shape of God’s new future, to reveal to us that the best of times are on their way, and to impress upon us the wonderful things that God is doing and will continue to do among God’s people! "

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
02 April, 01:19
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

"You see, God’s good news is always greater than the world’s bad news.
So Jesus Christ comes. And he is Wonderful Counselor, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace"

https://www.sermoncentral....

The second article:
https://ourdailybread.org/...

The third article:
https://www.psychologytoda...

🧐CONTINUED👇

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
02 April, 01:56
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
I wouldn't either. I have been working on the timeline and matching things up.. Praying. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 April, 08:43
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
No deity labels at all!!! Those saying there is a “Jesus Strand” baffles me. That creates another “royal family” that we are less than. Yeshua/Jesus did not die a natural death to be found with wife and child in a grave- and if the child was in the grave with them, the lineage would end there. But I do know that God can inspire men and change their hearts. I know “the end will nit be for everyone” which makes me think all idols will fall on both sides- Only God Matters.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
02 April, 08:51
John John Jesus ❤

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
02 April, 03:15
Perhaps among others.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 02:15
Z best man for the Job!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 02:13
President Kennedy eventually, Nana has seen it.

I cant wait for the day he shows us that new Tesla building, it was a work of art in itself.

We have been living in satan's hell matrix our entire lives imho.
satan is the false prophet, the great deceiver!
satan has manipulated everything from our entire history to just enough of the Bible to keep us in fear and his hell.

700 books missing?
Whole sentences that tell us HOW to connect to the God consciousness left out?
Who knows what else.

satan's biggest fear has always been that we would find our internal-eternal direct connection to our ONE God and his consciousness because once enough of us do, we are more powerful than satan, we raise our frequencies, and his time to control us is over.

God is in control and has been all along.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 April, 02:06
A Good man.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 April, 01:30
A warrior, VP, man with integrity,...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
02 April, 01:29
🕶

Que Marvel donated @lillamb
02 April, 12:55
R....😁

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 April, 02:27
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
The cat’s meow!
Glad to see you, haven’t seen your posts for a few days.

Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
03 April, 02:15
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
akurát správny čas mačiek 🤣😅

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
02 April, 12:43
Mr. Vice President

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 April, 12:42
A Mofo Hero of the Most High!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 April, 12:40
warrior⚔️

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
02 April, 12:37
The Punisher suits him..

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 April, 12:03

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
02 April, 12:38
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Its Time......

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
01 April, 11:57
i think “they” would call him a fake.

in my opinion, “they” were/are/will be shaken to their very core with with absolute fear of him. “Terrorized,” even.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 April, 11:01
An Anon just like us. No one is above the other😉 We are in this ToGetHer😊

Karin Celebrate Each Day @777evantree
01 April, 10:59
Valour

tim drysdale @timdrysdale
01 April, 10:53
I had considered that Trump and JFK JR could be the 2 beasts from the book of revelation. one from the land and one from the sea. JR's plane crashed in the sea and one of the beasts is supposed to die and come back. the 1st beast is supposed to give power to the 2nd beast. It also occurred to me that evil has infiltrated every aspect of the world and could very well have tampered with a lot in the scriptures. They could even have been trying to turn good people against the ones that are going to take them out.I really feel that The Great Awakening is what this is and I truly believe that everyone waking up, uniting and seeking God is no accident. This feels like a good thing to me . The Truith is definitely out there but how would you ever be able to determine what is true when it is mixed with all of the other lies?

Liz McMurray @MEMH51
02 April, 04:40
In response tim drysdale to his Publication
You know none of this stuff matters, right? The Bible says the Believers will be gathered together to meet the Lord in the air before the Antichrist is revealed. We are the force that is preventing his coming. When we are gone he gets the green light for a time.

IsBe Traveler @IsBe
02 April, 06:41
In response tim drysdale to his Publication
Tim, interesting ideas.... the Bible is a code book, like Q, gives us crumbs..and we dig and read between the lines. Infact the wisemen like to pass down wisdom in allegories or Personify an ideas, like Thomas=doubter, Judas=traitor, Peter=_______, what if Antichrist is personification of Ultimate Evil NOT just an evil person.

We see this a lot in Greek mythology as well.

on the other hand......

we may be in the middle of the 7 years, what if 2022-2024 is when more chaos breaks out, Antichrists steps in to make peace...for 3.5 years, than nukes break out and the Jesus on clouds is actually amazing aliens who end the Armagedón like they have been trying to do for a white at military bases????

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 April, 10:40
JFK JR:
Uniter = A person who or thing which unites people or things. 🙏 🇺🇸 ❤️🤍💙 (unites all colors, races & countries).

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 April, 10:43
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
* meant “genders” (🤪), races & countries. (so sick of this gender/he/she/it. BS 🤮😂).

Photon 333 donated @Photon
01 April, 10:35
Dating myself . . .

That question reminded me of the scene from Camelot (1967):

"Your ally, if you'll take me. Your friend, who asks not friendship. Your defender, when you need me . . . Cause all that and more, I am." —Lancelot

A man of honor (without that stealing the heart of the Queen part). I can think of JJ no other way. Trump either.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 April, 10:28
Fook labels! :)

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
02 April, 07:37
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Amen. Why limit yourself?

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 April, 04:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
01 April, 10:21
Messiah

Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
01 April, 10:20
:)