Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 03:24
When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
01 April, 03:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
By parasite you mean the virus, right? Cuz if we all have drones in us I can't even.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 April, 03:32
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Not trying to be cryptic.
What makes us think different than them?
Possible factors:
-Frequency
-Parasite
-Poison/Toxin
-Indoctrination/Spell
-Combo

Let me know if I missed anything.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
01 April, 03:57
VK, you alluded to when Schumann lines collide there is something spirit/ spiritual going on (good or bad). Ive thought for awhile now that ‘selling your soul to the devil’ basically opens yourself up for some sort of another dimensional being? I cannot explain why Boris Johnson went into the hospital one man and came out literally a different dude- much more evil.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Expanding.

CERN opens. Spikes SR. Cat comes out. Gives Parasites to black eye club thru Ritual. Spikes SR. Makes the black eyes dumb (but still powerful) fooks. Romney was the latest member.

Now what if they figured out a way to replicate this parasite in a different form. Vax.

Why would POTUS go along with LightSpeed? Did he know? At some Point a cure will really need to be released. Unvaxxed will not need it.

Now all this is just a theory.

The other theory is POTUS could be in on it all and all the actors were just doing their assigned hater roles.

That falls apart quickly for me due to the desire I feel thru Trump wanting to go down in history as saving mankind.

Then?...

The world loves him? Biblical stuff? BO 666 Confirmed?
Just learning the bible myself and keeping a very open mind.

*Exploring all possible vibes no matter how they make me feel. Been on the roller-coaster long enough to expect anything including a negative shift in the TL.

Not over
05:05 PM - Apr 01, 2022
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Boudiccea17 @Boudiccea17
03 April, 10:17
The best - the only - reliable teacher of the Word of God is the Holy Spirit. As you continue on your quest for understanding, you can lean on Him to interpret and guide you into the meanings of all things.

If you don't have a Strong's concordance you may want to get one, since many Greek-English word translations aren't great. For example, the Greek words translated into "week" in Revelations often can mean epoch, era, time, timeframe, and more.

This really affects the view of the end times. Two and a half weeks? Or two and a half eras or timeframes (one thousand years)? Interesting to ponder...

I now believe we have been in the End Times since Christ left us.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
03 April, 02:44
Orrr... POTUS Vax was Hydroxy or Ivermectine... which
the Cabal had destroyed after Jan.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
03 April, 12:13
random question

does this parasite glow? is there a color to it?

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
02 April, 11:32
Have been on a rollercoaster about Trump. I so want him to be a messenger of our heavenly father and to truly make things right. Most of the time I feel he is good and wants the best for all. I guess my doubts come from reading Dr. John Coleman's book, "Committee of 300". He states that our world will more or less be in such turmoil that they will install someone that the people think will save us all. But in the end it is not good. 😞 That scares me. But then why would Q bring attention to all the stuff happening? Things we all never knew? Unless they want to see who will comply and those who won't. I pray when they say "God Wins" it is our heathenly Father and not the. "deep state God".

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
02 April, 09:11
Fake-Biden is the image of the beast being given power by the first beast, the first beast being Obama, who MAY have had a head wound and lived, because he has a huge scar on his skull. (People have analyzed Obama's scar and Drs said it looks like the incision made for brain surgery).
Obama is in control of Fake-Biden and Trump even said so...plus the things happening today "by Biden" are very similar to how Obama did things.
Revelation says we will meet Christ in the clouds.
which cloud?
the internet cloud?
This is where we Patriots meet daily!
We meet here and promote Christ, God and the Bible

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 April, 07:12
Unfortunately VK, unless you have seen ALL of what has been hidden/stolen/removed from the real Bible, the missing Scriptures/chapters/books, does it REALLY end the way the current one says it does? Are the Revelations chapters truly the end? or was it "Introduced" that way? What IF God has a totally different ending in store and we only know by faith and not what was "told" to us to a certain point? Only God knows

And, more importantly we need rely on what God is telling us in our Hearts/Gut (I've always called Gods voice "MY Gut") I" truly believe at this point, we all MUST rely on the "Gods Voice in us all until HE relieves himself as we know he will do, regardless of the how/who/them and when. There is much more to come, that I do know, but I need to believe that Rejoicing and Jubilee and Peace and Love are a part of what I feel coming.
Faith, Trust, Honor and Truth... to me that sounds like the same message from Q and Q+ and Patriots Worldwide
KEEP PRAYING
🙏💞

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 April, 12:08
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
unless good is mirroring all of the revelation narratives of their compromised book (bible) on them............

Ragia HRH @HRH
29 June, 06:46
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Thank you. It baffles me that he is mentioning the Bible. I know that a person like him supposedly someone with a wider experience must know, he must know the Bible and all the other Ebrahamic books were molested. I am not disrespectful of the word of God but Do people really think that a huge Satanic cult that’s been working on destroying humanity will leave the holy books alone? Of course not! They are going to use it for their own agenda so they deleted they changed and all sorts of stuff.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 April, 04:52
Barry S. Illuminati creation if it was so tough, how come I knew pre net, a lil hippie nobody that is who God busted that sucker out too. Pfffft.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
02 April, 02:57
Fantastic 🤔
love witnessing Frens impressive cognitive abilities to think outside the box 📦 of [[[Saturn]]] still studying 📖
#Researching can be fun!
Jesus Christ loves you ❤

hope saxton @Scribe11
02 April, 12:39
I want Trump to be a white hat. However, I cannot bring myself to completely trust that is truth.
There is also a woman in Canada who states that she is Queen of Canada (RomanaDidulo). She has done much in the way of gathering people around the world to help one another. Bills, groceries, etc.
I want her to be a white hat as well.
For a time, I wanted someone to save the world. I have researched every day for the last 2.5 years.
What I have come to, is that I trust God 100%. He and only He will save us.
I will continue to research, and hope that Trump is who he says he is. I will hope that this Queen who says she works with The Federatio of Light is true to her word.
At the end of the day, I pray for the children, I pray for each and every one of you, and I pray for justice for the evils done to humanity.
When I put my trust in God, I do not have to be afraid. No matter what happens, or who is good or bad, I will go to be with My Father. 3

777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
16 July, 01:21
In response hope saxton to her Publication
I like the way you think. I may have some things for you to ponder. What is the end game? If you believe it is a united humanity, or WWG1WGA.... Considering the polarity you see in the world, does Trump fit into that scenario? Do you believe life exists in our galaxy? If you were to meet an ET or Celestial being, what do you suppose their view of spirituality or religion would be? Is it possible that most ET's both service to self and service to other have a similar belief system? You may find some answers within 'the law of one'. Do you believe timelines are possible? Time Travel? If you had access to time travel you could create almost any scenario right. For example everyone vaccinated has a record of the exact vial they were injected with. Time travel would allow for someone to spike or neutralize specific vials. It all becomes mind bending. The best advise in my view: Look Within. The Gateway Process (Hemi-Sync) will help :). Sending you love and light.
~M

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
02 April, 09:38
as I'm reading this...
Itchycoo Park is playing.
"Its all to beautiful"
Really needed the good vibes after reading comments on the children from all here.
ThankQ AU
ThankQ VK

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 April, 09:24
🙏👊Good question. It helps me to pray about it when I have a difficult question. And gather facts.

If you are not sure about a question, then possibly you need to gather more facts and pray about it? If you ask God, you will eventually get an answer. Sometimes it is a quick answer, and it is like a lightning strike, or a miracle might happen, but sometimes you get silence.

To me, silence means no (silence to me is never consent), but sometimes I find out later that silence was a protection to me by God to protect from something hurtful.

And it never hurts to ask God to send a few good angels to help the situation, or question.

God Bless you

Back to the Future @Backontrack
02 April, 08:30
Trump wanting to go down in history as saving mankind.

This will not go down well for many.......

In any event it Trump and the deep state have played us like a fiddle.
WE ARE ALL FOOKED.

If Trump lost in 2016
WE ARE ALL FOOKED.

In any event
WE ARE ALL FOOKED.

Right....
No...
THEY ARE ALL FOOKED.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
02 April, 03:11
Also, the bible says the antichrist or beast will rise out of the sea. I wonder if that somehow is a reference to cern? Also, the anitchrist will do all kinds of signs and wonders. Miracles that Jesus would have done. However, If you believe what the bible says none of this ends well until Jesus comes back.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
02 April, 03:05
I love Trump so much, but that is a question I have had too. The reason I think not is because he and Melania have acknowledged Jesus a couple of Christmas ago. And, he says that we only bow down to God. So, unless he declares himself God as the antichrist will do I think we are ok. But, he did say he was "the chosen one" LOL That one threw everyone for a loop. Who knows? We'll find out soon enough. Boy will I be mad at myself if it turns out to be like that.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 April, 09:17
In response kim schwartz to his Publication
Trump is trolling the deep state when he talks about the chosen one.

It is like that video where Tom Hanks tells children they are "chosen" which is all hanks pedo lying bullshit.

Trump says lots of thing because when he trolls, the words change the resonance, and it takes back the power from the deep state.

But that is just my take. I could be wrong.

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
02 April, 02:36
The Bible is too rewritten unless you have one of the 777 original copies.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
02 April, 02:23
Trump had two choices and neither was very good. He did Operation Warp speed to mess up THEIR schedule. Because of this action, he RUSHED THEM well before they were ready. (Anything done in a rush is usually done badly.) Yes, there were casualties but, if he had not rushed them, it would have been 10 years of lockdowns and 100s of millions dead.

As far as the bible, we haven't even dipped our toe into the book of Revelation so the 666 guy isn't anything to worry about right now.
according to the Hebrew calendar, we are in the midst of year 5782. The 6 days (millennia) of work don't end until about 217 1/2 years from now. The 1000 years of peace (7th day of rest) won't start until year 6001. P.S. There will be no rapture.
"It's gonna be biblical" in Q terms means just this: https://www.youtube.com/wa... Destroying the NWO, the Cabal.
Law abiding citizen (It's Gonna Be Biblical) - YouTube

Nick Rice: You end this! Clyde Shelton: I'm just gettin' warmed up. Share this quoteClyde Shelton: I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I'm gonna bring the ...

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
02 April, 03:13
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
What will happen to the information on the internet?

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
02 April, 03:23
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
🙏☘️💖

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 April, 12:53
All of the sudden you’re guessing at possibilities over the years? Hard to beLIEve. I’ve Always felt Trump isn’t the “Man” cause “he’s man”. I’ve made comments TRump isn’t coming back but nobody sees it cause I’m a loner now. I’m Ok with it. If what I see, no”body” will have control....king, queen, or P.

Golden GoldenOQ @Goldenoq1
02 April, 12:31
"The other theory is POTUS could be in on it all and all the actors were just doing their assigned hater roles."
Not something the real VK would say.... Something seems off...

02 April, 02:57
In response Golden GoldenOQ to her Publication
So is that your consensus? I turned on Trump?

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 April, 11:23
I have wondered different things at different times. Q said to reason for yourself and I have came up with different scenarios for a bunch of things. God also puts thoughts in there. It is up to us to figure out the most probable one.😉

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
01 April, 11:06
thanks for the thoughtful questioning. im praying for good to overcome evil here and now.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
01 April, 10:39

01 April, 11:26
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
omg lol

Silver Cat @silvercat
01 April, 10:27
Remember, the Bible has many books that have been hidden; they will be coming out!

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
02 April, 03:18
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
I watched a video about deep state putting stuff in food so that it kills black people more like a target to them through DNA. Whits have had blacks as slaves to wipe them out. Cops wipe them out. Poverty/drugs etc. What if GOD is black? That that's what are in the hidden pages?That the deep state want to get rid of all black people because they will be the risen when the truth comes out?

Silver Cat @silvercat
01 April, 10:27
What the cabal wanted out of CERN was a portal (as opposed to a Stargate; Stargates, you can go back and forth. Portals only let you go one way; no turning back.) to let bad things into this timeline. Imagine their dismay and surprise when something else (the cat) comes out. (Secret: cats were guardians before dogs.) Incidentally, the Philidelphia Experiment was a precourser to Project Looking Glass.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
01 April, 10:36
Maybe it's just me, but what you said makes me think of this meme, SC.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01 April, 10:34
I have had some dreams of going through a portal, so I can confirm going through and the experience, but I cannot confirm or deny the return part but one of those dreams I ended up in a strange place unknown to me.

Dan Winter is right on this portal topic and explains things scientifically...

atm. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Physics of Stargates/Portals vs Longitudinal Lucid Dreaming & THE Array w/Dan Winter & Elena Danaan - YouTube

Physics of Stargates/Portals vs Longitudinal Lucid Dreaming & THE Array w/Dan Winter & Elena Danaan -this is a preview - see completed edit https:...

KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
01 April, 09:36
I appreciate you putting your thoughts and theory out there. I don't like hearing from some on Telegram that Trump is the Anti Christ, any thoughts on that by you or anyone else that would like to comment? I don't believe that but at this point but I'd like to hear from others. Thanks for all you do!!

wht 2.0 @wht
01 April, 11:59
In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication
A thorough examination of end times players via careful biblical prophetic perspective.

https://adtv.watch/total-o...

joann ferguson donated @joann212
02 April, 09:42
In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication
The Anti Christ according to what information we do have, would be a person that the whole world would embrace to solve problems. Trump is definitely an international person who the world embraces. Not saying he is the Anti Christ, just going off what the scriptures portray of the person in the end of times.

Karen Browning @Kbbb
01 April, 08:50
RE: The vaccine. An interesting point that I just learned is that Pfizer was NOT a part of Operation Warpspeed.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
03 April, 04:31
In response Karen Browning to her Publication
What do you mean by that please?

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 April, 08:41
Many have referred to our time as the time of book of Esther. Some say we are as the time of Moses, where the red sea parted … not sure about the ladder . The first one seems more likely , there was a man who hated the Jews because one man Mordecai would not bow down to him when he wanted him to, that man was so mad that he put an order to have all the Jews killed made up a story to the king that was not true . Mordecai overheard the evil plan. and told Esther about the plan Esther prayed for wisdomon what to do , the plan was the people had to come together and pray & fast 3 days and night for an outcome that was at that time impossible. Esther had to go to the king explain what the enemy was up to , wich was to kill all the jews ( her people) risking her life ,something not. to do such as going to the king when it was not allowed to even do as a woman even though she was the queen she risked it all Including the fact that she could’ve been killed for approaching the king in su

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 April, 08:44
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
ch a way ….. The outcome is amazing hope you get a chance to read it for yourself

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
02 April, 02:37
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Hamen was the hater.

Not sure we're living this now though. This is a lot bigger and more evil than what Esther went thru.

Stoic Way @waylongway
01 April, 08:32
I will throw this in here too .WHO controls the numbers or what?
33....17 mostly 33
NO ONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IT! (SYSTEM)

Stoic Way @waylongway
01 April, 08:29
Also ...The ending won't be for everyone?