Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 03:24
When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
01 April, 03:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
By parasite you mean the virus, right? Cuz if we all have drones in us I can't even.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Not trying to be cryptic.
What makes us think different than them?
Possible factors:
-Frequency
-Parasite
-Poison/Toxin
-Indoctrination/Spell
-Combo

Let me know if I missed anything.
03:32 PM - Apr 01, 2022
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
25 November, 07:27
Could it be we have come face to face with the devil along our path and it scared the sheep out of us? My faith in God became stronger the more I learned the truth of the wicked.

Simon Belle @SimonBelle
27 June, 11:00

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 April, 05:21
think that part of us that goodness dwells, God/Source/Jesus the Christ. but that also makes it harder to believe such evil exits. but i was ready the first week, fall of cabal videos, all 10. could never go back to the way it was. forever changed💙

think that part of us that goodness dwells, God/Source/Jesus the Christ. but that also makes it harder to believe such evil exits. but i was ready the first week, fall of cabal videos, all 10. could never go back to the way it was. forever changed💙

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
05 April, 04:26
You cant fix stupid! Unless, of course, "They" live and the matrix were documentaries?🤔

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 April, 09:04
soul

Patty Malek @patty888
03 April, 08:46
1st stage of consciousness...victim mentality
No connection to God as their Source

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
03 April, 03:01
-Level of soul fragmentation (forced reincarnation cycle)

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
03 April, 03:00
My theory on Prison populations=
Divide them in categories:

1} Vril Drones & Clones = destroy them
2) MK Ultra, Psychotic or Possessed = therapy / med bed,
1/2 way house until 100% again

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
03 April, 02:44
DNA
KNOWLEDGE
WISDOM
HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS
OPEN HEART BRAIN
OPEN THIRD EYE

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
03 April, 12:38
poison is zpelled “gift”

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 April, 10:56
Candida is a fungus, and can influence it's host to crave sugary foods, which the fungus loves. Killing the candida kills the person's sugar cravings.

Along the same lines, this article notes that the "elite" have a serpentine like parasite wrapped around their DNA, which influences their behavior. Very interesting reading.
https://www.hagmannreport....

War Weary @W4rWeary
03 April, 08:04
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
That article is very important.

Deluded or not, the beliefs of these self styled "rulers", drive their psychotic behaviour, and is a risk to every human being. It also explains why the Georgia stones expect just 550M survivors of their plans, only those from parasite infested bloodlines are expected to survive...

https://www.hagmannreport....

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
02 April, 09:14
We have Faith 🙏 that makes us different than most 😇❤️

IsBe Traveler @IsBe
02 April, 07:12
Vincent,

Speaking of Parasites. https://youtu.be/tz0vTZpcJ...

Have you ever seen a bear leading his crowd to attack?
Have you ever seen a group of mice being lead by one to tack?
Slaying enemy, looting their nests....

NO
this evil behavior we see in the insect world.

hope you like the videos.
The Sun : portal of the parasite - YouTube

where does the sun fit in , in the new system

Patriot Divine @DivinePatriot
02 April, 06:32
1 Timothy 4
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron.

mic drop

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
02 April, 01:39
I have pondered all of this for some time. When I was growing up in Catholic school, I was never a follower, and I questioned everything. I spent most of my time in the hallway being punished. When I was a teenager, every single time I left the house, my Mom said to me, “Be a leader, not a follower. Being a follower is easy. Being a leader is hard”. She passed on 1/11/2021 at 93, and every single day I think, “Yes, that’s why I am the way I am, always have been. And it is hard.” I was blessed!

memes matter @NoComment
02 April, 11:32
could it be DNA?

Jayne Libertopia @TheLibertopian
02 April, 11:28
Anti-authoritarian

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
02 April, 11:18
How about - everyone thinks different.

Being bullied or an outsider earlier in life - makes one more comfortable with their own "thinking" and probably more insight into what makes them tick. It gives them more resilience - to stand up to the fearful sleepers. Eventually they learn "thinking" differently is what makes them stand out... and it may mean they are leaders........ not the followers.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
02 April, 11:16
Great question, I am still thinking on this one.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
02 April, 10:04
I have been thinking about this alot the last couple of years. What is it that makes some of us able to think outside the box, to think for ourselves?? Most of us come from families where one sibling is the one refusing to take the vaccine is open to the idea of the matrix, Q, etc, yet we all came from the same background? I am not sure, but I would venture to say most of us have been the black sheep, rebel, whatever...we were made for times such as this..yet the question remains the same, Why us??? Maybe this is the life we chose. It has been hard, but the reward for being willing to be ostracized for what we believe is right is paying off right now, IMHO...being awake to all of this is amazing and I would not change it for anything.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
03 April, 04:49
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Black sheep and rebel rang a bell but I believe it's deeper than that. I've noticed that mostly spiritual people are the only ones awake period. Deep thinkers, critical thinkers and those that question most everything are the unvaxxed by large.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
02 April, 09:44
Could it simply be that we "choose" good instead of evil?

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 April, 09:30
Extremely valid question I have asked many times. I was raised catholic but met a jewish kid and then a Pima indian kid and at 13 years old told my folks nature was my church and I believed in the great spirit.
After that, utility lines on poles looked disgusting messing up the landscape. I hated tv shows the canned laughter made me sick. Then the masonic lodge, the military smuggling drugs in air force planes, cia, fraternal order of police dealing drugs on the streets, the world always seemed like something wasn't right to me.
The great awakening started as the "great questioning" many years ago.
WHY SOME PEOPLE AND NOT OTHERS?

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
02 April, 09:25
WE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID