Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Excerpt from my Fav Q3906

Word of the day = Dogma
09:12 AM - Mar 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Rick Roland Jr @captainhook1096
01 April, 02:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
01 April, 01:53
Profound statement. LFG !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
31 March, 11:17
VK, how is this for relating to dogma! I don’t know how I run into stuff like this that relates to topics being discussed on here but this one is mighty interesting. You’ve mentioned time travel, and many other “complicated “events and realities!

There are hints that you may be from the future and that it is complicated . . . is this what you are referring to? I’m not sure of the chances of this being fake, but who the hell knows now a days!

https://youtu.be/Q_sguGjOE...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
31 March, 05:17
There is talk about Wolves attacking the Queen. Are wolves in the dog family?

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
31 March, 02:54
In our society, the mass media serves as a soothing echo-chamber of dogmas. It must be true, the news anchor said it on TV, etc.

Dogmas generate power and profits. Trillions of dollars flow into a few pockets because people believe the dogmas that “you need a college diploma to succeed” and “America’s healthcare system is the best in the world.”

As evidence-based doubts seep in, those at the top of the “faith” who have the most to lose become increasingly fanatical and rabid, pushing an increasingly restrictive Orthodoxy on true believers and establishing an Inquisition to excommunicate or eliminate any heretical doubts or dissenting views.

As the increasingly detached-from-reality leadership senses their power waning, they double-down, exhorting the faithful to support the orthodoxy even as the orthodoxy reaches new heights of fanaticism.

https://www.shiftfrequency...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
31 March, 02:59
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Very well said Auntie_m.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
31 March, 03:17
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
As The World Turns
Q

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
31 March, 02:49

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
31 March, 02:40
WWG1WGA 1111

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
31 March, 12:57
Been having more discussions with the nuclear famjam lately, luckily they are awake now. A few weeks ago I tried explaining to them about living in a "Matrix" - fits well with your examples.

What if you were born into a system that was already coded/programmed for you? Those in power have influenced and manipulated day to day life and we don't question it. Who says there are 7 days in a week, 12 months in a year, count with a numeral system with a base of 10/60, when holidays are celebrated, where your name comes from?

Then mentioned that there are updates to the "code" like updating the system from the Julian Calendar --> Gregorian Calendar, updated financial systems, religions, languages etc.

Concluded with the fact that the "codes" or "systems" that we live in were not organic. Someone outside the system wrote them and we follow without questioning it (Dogma). However, there will be a point where we are the ones that help write the code for the new "system".

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
31 March, 11:34
dogma.....am god...reversed....equals cat-astrophe

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
31 March, 11:31
(Word)-(Construct)
Word (noun )
A sound or a combination of sounds, or its representation in writing or printing, that symbolizes and communicates a meaning and may consist of a single morpheme or of a combination of morphemes.
Something said; an utterance, remark, or comment.
A command or direction; an order.
Construct (transitive verb)
To form by assembling or combining parts; build.
To create (an argument or a sentence, for example) by systematically arranging ideas or terms.
To draw (a geometric figure) that meets specific requirements.
Dogma-Am God
John 1:1
The Beginning
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning.…
Isaiah 29:16 “Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?”

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
31 March, 11:05
Maybe the greatest film on religious/political dogma, presented in a humourous vein, was 'Life of Brian' by Monty Python.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
31 March, 10:59
This was a great drop.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
31 March, 10:56
this Q drop is locked and loaded for red pilling…crucial for exiting the matrix

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
31 March, 10:55
Sounds like our Anonup, our AU Golden Boy..right?

I was thinking the other day as to when and how the other platforms really started to Decline/Censor and Self Destruct.... I think it all started with “Liberal CIA—SNOPES” 🤪 etc. Any mention of a 3rd party censorship, should 🙏 activate a Fooked Button on these platforms! 😏

Personally, I do not see how TS could compare to AU as that statement describes, but then again I have not even been given a Tour or Invited to Join TS! 🤣

Diana DJT @Diana
31 March, 10:45
3+9+6=18 💥🤗Such a wonderful post, agree, I have walked my journey as an outsider, lonely at times but could not bring myself to be anything other than who I am. My late husband was a warrior, abused by the Catholic church, Ranger, Special Forces Green Beret, 24 years DOS Foreign Sercice Officer, many dangerous missions in his lifetime, he knew we were in a Matrix, the government did not like him, free thinker, went to India in the 80’s, trained in Buddhism to free himself from the indoctrination of our systems. The wicked ones are losing their grasp on humanity, he would be so impressed that we are uniting & breaking free of the chain’s. I only had in in my life for 4 years, I know it was for this moment in time, he told me, we are a part of everything, I am all around you, when you know who you are , you will know who I am. God is good, I believe & I trust humanity. Godspeed Patriots 🙏🏼🇺🇸 I go today for test results post stage 3 uterine cancer🙏🏼please❤️

F B Jones @FBJones
31 March, 12:42
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
cancer caused by parasites. look into a good parasite cleanse. wormwood. ivermectin.

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
01 April, 02:44
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
I agree, ivermectin and dandelion leaves and dried root. No sugar. baking soda daily.🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
31 March, 10:43
It is group think driven by mental laziness (dependence on others to provide and define truth) that has manifested this Bizarro world in which many sadly still live and sadly we have to put up with (at least for the moment)...like living in home you love, cherish and take care of while being surrounded by a bunch of neighbors that don't give a shit dragging down your property value.

Space X Force @Spaceforce369
31 March, 10:34
its been interesting to watch this playout in blatant, full steam after reading this years ago. it went exacly as described - q prophecy

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
31 March, 10:27
I particularly like, “Difficult truths will soon see the light of day.”

‘Dogma’ also happens to be a movie.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
31 March, 10:26
Thanks, there's that freaky vibe again. I wanted to share some old knowledge this week but the first thing that came to mind was the religious dogma crowd.

Then the question becomes whether the info, whether true or not, hurts in other areas where coherence is needed.

That prediction about Dogma and WW3 stays in my head.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 March, 10:40
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
I faced this as well.
Tip: Important not to present something as fact. The mind needs room to think it out for itself.

Law & Physics @physics171
31 March, 06:39
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Phase coherence?

What is fractal charge (Plasma)
Implosion physics?

how much relevance does the Fibonacci sequence have?
Golden ratio, finger prints of God, Source energy, blue prints to life force and so much more.
"It's bigger than you know"
Remember serial brain decoding the golden ratio, Fibonacci sequence?
numbers aligning with life force energy, what causes a healthy baby to be born?
What causes a seed to grow?
Is there geometrical design to zero point energy, cold fusion, healing, age reversal, star gates, propulsion, time travel?
Golden ratio scene all through nature, through the universe?

Mike Anon @Mike314
31 March, 10:25
[Their] matrix is falling apart more and more every day.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 10:24
Gaining "balance"
Good vs Evil
Male vs Female
God vs satan
Light vs Dark

Duality

Goal in this experiment>>>>> obtain joyous, loving, individual sovereignty operating in duality balance in Earth suit while maintaining consciousness with all that is.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
31 March, 10:13
Good job VK.
Then you should appreciate being questioned when posing paradoxical questions.
"On behalf of the boys and myself, I bekieve we've passed the audition" - John Lennon

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 March, 10:42
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
That I do Patriot.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
31 March, 02:28
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
It also underscores why MSM must be dismantled as is currently constructed, its treasonous members charged, tried and punished, and - following the EBS re-education process - re-constructed with independent, authentic news organizations.

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
31 March, 05:12
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
God bless you for reposting this, @techstartupmom
It's an important piece that will one day be matted and framed in homes all across this planet, once the author is known to all. Things like this make me believe there will be a "new" new testament in our Bible, although I doubt it will be called that, for the remaining 1,000-year glorious reign of Jesus here on Earth. I suspect there will be an exhaustive section or book of Q detailing how he warned the wicked and uplifted the righteous. I may be wrong, in part or in whole, about this final testament but I'm right about our Savior, Jesus. My job is to continue warning those that deal in darkness while encouraging those that deal in his light. God bless you. Truly.

Bee Saved @BSaved
31 March, 10:05
Thank you . I am most of the time 99% calm. Today for some reason I am a little antsy. Can’t explain it.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
31 March, 10:06
And the vessel I believe for the individual would be the Merkaba. I was actually told this as one of three terms many years ago from a dream, and they allowed me to remember it, only in the last 5 years has this information come to light for more people.

These terms were shown in a dream where I was taken on the Giant hand of God throughout the Universe and shown the smallest and largest details of the whole Universe. When I got back home, and before I woke, I asked if I was allowed to remember all of it, and was told No! But I would remember in time!

One of my purposes here is to record my journey to show others. I think I began this after being born, lol. Not many would listen, but more are waking today, and just today or yesterday, I was told it is time to share more.

The terms I was told...

Mitakuye Oyasin (pronounced Mi Taw Ka yi Oye oh sin) - meaning All are related
Mekabah - see graphics for explanation
Kabbalah - Tree of Life (I have a short true story on this on

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 10:19
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
That is awesome Kris, Nana thinks that is why some of us are here, to show that anyone can connect with God and the God consciousness, to show that no matter what we have been taught in lies, we are eternal energy beings already and we just have to take the lid off the box and remember.

31 March, 10:25
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
That should read "Merkabah" in my original post. I get thinking so fast my fingers can't keep up!

31 March, 09:55
I was told in a dream wither yesterday or today (time blends these days) that I need to share more. Thank You! It is not that I wasn't before, I was, on Facebook since 2009 I was, but they perm banned me more than 3 times.

The information is there somewhere of my journey, exposed and shared. Been more limited since last years last perm ban, but now, more people are listening and thinking.

So I appreciate this comment today! And I appreciate you VK, Thank You! Your words and Q's words also shared!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 March, 09:48

Dogma is NOT Groovy...just sayin :)

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
31 March, 10:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Reminds me of that song
Feelin' Groovy.
i'll post it

Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 March, 09:45
dogma ~ amGod when RED backwards. Good morning, VK! Long night of storms here, but all is well. Godspeed to you today!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
31 March, 09:46
Mine is "Creation" thanks to your inspiration....