Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 March, 09:12
Excerpt from my Fav Q3906

Word of the day = Dogma

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
31 March, 05:12
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
God bless you for reposting this, @techstartupmom
It's an important piece that will one day be matted and framed in homes all across this planet, once the author is known to all. Things like this make me believe there will be a "new" new testament in our Bible, although I doubt it will be called that, for the remaining 1,000-year glorious reign of Jesus here on Earth. I suspect there will be an exhaustive section or book of Q detailing how he warned the wicked and uplifted the righteous. I may be wrong, in part or in whole, about this final testament but I'm right about our Savior, Jesus. My job is to continue warning those that deal in darkness while encouraging those that deal in his light. God bless you. Truly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
31 March, 02:28
It also underscores why MSM must be dismantled as is currently constructed, its treasonous members charged, tried and punished, and - following the EBS re-education process - re-constructed with independent, authentic news organizations.

Free Bird @DCast
31 March, 03:35
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Since the Usurpers running the Gov #NotOurGov are bent on ruining the Nation & its people, who do you think is going to uphold The Real Rule of Law, based upon The LORD's Precepts & Statutes? We're told that Pres Trump, The White Hats and Alliance are going to do this, with the stipulation that 80% of the people have to be 'awake' before that happens.
When a people have become so polluted and compromised - like the Hebrews who disrobed and danced around the Golden calf (idol) because that's what they knew to do - who is there to pluck them up and out of the Lie Program tar snare, clean them off and teach them Right Thinking? so they get sucked back into it again?
... so hexed, they have 2 Left hands?

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
31 March, 02:10
Yes, this is a good one to share with normies and hopefully if they have somewhat open minds, they will engage in some much-needed critical thinking. Repetition has long been a successful tactic to pound points home whether true or not, and is currently being utilized by both sides. Surely even the uninitiated can understand that fear and control of the media are the foundations of dictatorial regimes.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
31 March, 10:52
Deflecting from something much bigger Coming???

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
31 March, 10:38
Example of “ Mocking bird media”👇

Topher James @TopherJ
31 March, 10:25
This is how the looking glass works. The future has been controlled by past (created) events.
A tree falls in the woods, does it make a sound? Who are we trusting that the tree even existed in the first place?
Look here, not there.
So much to that post!!