Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 March, 09:12
Excerpt from my Fav Q3906

Word of the day = Dogma

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
3+9+6=18 💥🤗Such a wonderful post, agree, I have walked my journey as an outsider, lonely at times but could not bring myself to be anything other than who I am. My late husband was a warrior, abused by the Catholic church, Ranger, Special Forces Green Beret, 24 years DOS Foreign Sercice Officer, many dangerous missions in his lifetime, he knew we were in a Matrix, the government did not like him, free thinker, went to India in the 80’s, trained in Buddhism to free himself from the indoctrination of our systems. The wicked ones are losing their grasp on humanity, he would be so impressed that we are uniting & breaking free of the chain’s. I only had in in my life for 4 years, I know it was for this moment in time, he told me, we are a part of everything, I am all around you, when you know who you are , you will know who I am. God is good, I believe & I trust humanity. Godspeed Patriots 🙏🏼🇺🇸 I go today for test results post stage 3 uterine cancer🙏🏼please❤️
10:45 AM - Mar 31, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Diana in this post can reply
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
01 April, 02:44
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
I agree, ivermectin and dandelion leaves and dried root. No sugar. baking soda daily.🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F B Jones @FBJones
31 March, 12:42
cancer caused by parasites. look into a good parasite cleanse. wormwood. ivermectin.

F B Jones @FBJones
31 March, 12:43
In response F B Jones to her Publication
pray pray pray

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
31 March, 11:43
🙏🙏🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
31 March, 10:58
praying for the answer you seek…full remission and nothing less❣️🙏🙏🙏

Every Time @soTELLme533
31 March, 10:50
Many prayers for you today and always. May God be your physicians and medical professionals, in that may He be in the hearts, hands a nd minds of all those who care for you today.

Diana DJT @Diana
31 March, 10:53
In response Every Time to her Publication
Your so kind❤️bless you🙏🏼