Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 March, 09:12
Excerpt from my Fav Q3906

Word of the day = Dogma

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
31 March, 10:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
And the vessel I believe for the individual would be the Merkaba. I was actually told this as one of three terms many years ago from a dream, and they allowed me to remember it, only in the last 5 years has this information come to light for more people.

These terms were shown in a dream where I was taken on the Giant hand of God throughout the Universe and shown the smallest and largest details of the whole Universe. When I got back home, and before I woke, I asked if I was allowed to remember all of it, and was told No! But I would remember in time!

One of my purposes here is to record my journey to show others. I think I began this after being born, lol. Not many would listen, but more are waking today, and just today or yesterday, I was told it is time to share more.

The terms I was told...

Mitakuye Oyasin (pronounced Mi Taw Ka yi Oye oh sin) - meaning All are related
Mekabah - see graphics for explanation
Kabbalah - Tree of Life (I have a short true story on this on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
That should read "Merkabah" in my original post. I get thinking so fast my fingers can't keep up!
10:25 AM - Mar 31, 2022
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it