Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I remember reading somewhere that man couldn't translate the name of G*d in writing accurately but his name sounded like a deep breath.

Resonates.

Anyone know where that was from?
08:26 PM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
31 March, 05:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This has been on my heart, and I need to put my thoughts down. The idea that every breath we take speaks God’s Name at first appealed to me, but, now, not as much. God gave us breath. Calling His Name is an exercise of Free Will. Do it, or not.

Genesis 2:7

7 then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Exodus 3:13-15

13 Then Moses said to God, “If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ what shall I say to them?” 14 God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.”e And he said, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ” 15 God also said to Moses, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘The Lord,* the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you’: this is my name for ever, and thus I am to be remembered throughout all generations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sacha Barnes @SachaB144
30 March, 04:44
Ahayah is the word on the street 😅 so confusing as i always said in Jesus name at the end of my prayers... been listing to the book of enoch on George news you tube , hoping to get clairity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
30 March, 03:36
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
30 March, 01:14
There are so many spectacular & eloquent comments to your post.😍
I cannot possibly add anything more other than to share some pictures that your post inspired me to find.🙏🕊💗💫✝️

Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
30 March, 12:30
om/aum the ancient sanskrit word is described by the Upanishads as the primordial sacred sound of God from which all else flourished.
It is sounded as a deep breath moving from the diaphragm (a) throat(u) and natural closing of the mouth (m) .
Its a powerful form of protection and alignment with God which I use daily. 🙏🏻

NEO ONE @Neo
30 March, 10:16
"They say Ruach Eloim, wind of God, the idea is the spirit of God, Spirit."

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
30 March, 10:15
not specifically where they couldnt translate but…“sounding like a deep breath” sounds about right.

First hebrew letter = A (aleph) symbolizes air. God created man in his image and “breathed into his nostils the breath of life.”

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
30 March, 10:03
I know the Ein Sof from the Kabbalah ... the metaphor for the all-encompassing image of God. Exhaling and then pronouncing the word Eins Sof sounds like a breath...
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Lisa Martin @Hawkmoon269
30 March, 09:48
Saved this from a post i read on yelegram. My coworker also said she was taught about this years ago in bible college.... Read this that ive attached.

Now read Psalm 150:6!

Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord. 😉💗

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
30 March, 09:49
Yahweh + Breath + Inspired + Inspiration = = = > < >

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 March, 08:08
Breath of life Vibes,
I didn't even notice it until this morning 😋 Also Good Morning VK!
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 March, 06:30
I was taught from a pastor who literally read the scripture in Aramaic, Hebrew and Greek, thus taught KJV while correcting poor translations (NIV).
I remember him saying that the breath of life was God and the Hebrew word was "Rouash" - (my phonetic spelling) ... a type of pneumatic, hence I've always associated / defined "The Holy Spirit" with the air / wind.

suZy Connolly @suZq14
30 March, 06:12
supposedly they couldnt decipher old hebrew properly, the Son of God refers to the Sun of God

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
30 March, 03:57
"And suddenly there came from heaven a noise like a violent rushing wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting."Acts 2:2
In Exodus, God states His own name for the first time: “God said to Moses, ‘I AM WHO I AM.’ And He said, ‘Say this to the people of Israel: ‘I AM has sent me to you’” (Exodus 3:14). "Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."Genesis 2:7
Bare in mind that taking one scripture might not give you the full picture the Bible is to complexed for that, chapters flow and the Holy spirit guides us in the revelation of the word. David Pawson Unlocking the bible is a good starting point for those starting to try and understand the bible. Spiritual warfare - Derick Prince, David Wilkerson some of the best teachers older generation but the information and teachings stays relevant.

Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
30 March, 12:54

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
30 March, 12:21
All I know is we are all truly blessed to be able to call you our Brother. May He bless and keep you and all you love always, in all ways, @vincentkennedy , and may His Kingdom come and will 'BE' on earth as it is in Heaven.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 March, 12:30
It is the word theopneustos, which means “ God-breathed.” Theopneustos is a compound word, with theo the Greek word for God, attached to the word pneustos which means “ wind, or spirit, or breath.” We have this word in our English word pneumonia – a disease of the breath, or lungs.

And Ta Dah God created herbs and foods for medicine too :)

Goldenseal is one of the excellent herbal home remedies for pneumonia due to its antibiotic, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains berberine that is an anti-microbial plant chemical.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
30 March, 07:42
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I am spiritually connected to trees and it is a little embarrassing because it's hard to explain. I am not a tree hugger, but they tell me their names. It's weird and wonderful, so I almost never tell anyone. They connect us to the divine. They are helpers not only for the air we breath but spiritually too.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
30 March, 12:09
That´s why Allah ´s name is with a " h" i the end : the breath of God. Right ?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 March, 12:07
Nana hasnt seen that ONE, but I have been thinking a lot today about the fact that so many of these words and terms and names are simply what humans have decided to call things.

Alleanna Gregor @Alleanna
29 March, 11:50
It was Whistleblower Testimony by Dr. Jonathan McGreevey. He has been steadfast as a credible witness despite how he and his family have suffered.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
30 March, 12:49
It does resonate.

Pink Totter @Totter
29 March, 11:31
Sorry if this is a repeat, but here's why they want everyone to be vaccinated with a DNA changing vaccine.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Storm Rider @StormRider
29 March, 11:12
Yahweh is derived from the tetragrammaton, the four Hebrew consonants, YHWH, a name so sacred that it is unpronounceable. When God spoke His name to Moses (Exodus 3:14), it sounded to Moses like the breath of God. The Hebrew letters, YHWH, when coupled with the appropriate vowel points, sound of whole-hearted breathing (“Yod, Heh, Vav, Heh”).
YHWH and the idea of breath of life? -

The Puritan Board
https://www.puritanboard.c...

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
29 March, 11:07
Ive taken hundreds of purposeful deep breaths since this post...Im lovin the sound. Emotional stuff today. 😍🥰😘

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
29 March, 11:03
Theres a series I have been watching that discusses this a bit, about the first sounds of humanity in relation to how they referred to The Creator vs the ones created who may have been more connected than others to source (later referred to as gods). They communicated with primals sounds like 'hhhaah', 'nuun', 'ohm' and 'raah' etc. Eventually these were written and lost in translatiobn perhaps purposefully mistranslated) as gods rather than words or vibrational communcation to connect with all that is.

I found this fascinating but hard to verify and search, so I find this synchronicity interesting.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 March, 11:02
know i learned that in Torah study i attended at messianic synagogue, but not sure, oh think when rabbi did a little study with the hebrew language, which is complicated♥️

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
29 March, 10:55
https://t.me/TheTraveler_s...
i got this from telegram

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
29 March, 10:54
sounds familiar ... off the tippy top of my head...(you like that i actual got to use that ...lol)

sounds like Moses books... maybe Genesis...
it also sounds like something of Carl Jung maybe some of his spiritual studies/writings about symbols and language.
it really sounds like all the lyrics ever by the Moody Blues...lmao
idk VK ...Jacob/Israel ... wrestling with shadow type stuff🤔

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
29 March, 10:49
JAPA

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
29 March, 10:32
You have a lot of responses but this one I had seen posted on AU recently.

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 10:37
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
You posted multiple times. any shot you can delete them?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 March, 07:58
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
Just beautiful!
Thank you so much.