Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 08:26
I remember reading somewhere that man couldn't translate the name of G*d in writing accurately but his name sounded like a deep breath.

Resonates.

Anyone know where that was from?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danel Groenewald @Danny777
"And suddenly there came from heaven a noise like a violent rushing wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting."Acts 2:2
In Exodus, God states His own name for the first time: “God said to Moses, ‘I AM WHO I AM.’ And He said, ‘Say this to the people of Israel: ‘I AM has sent me to you’” (Exodus 3:14). "Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."Genesis 2:7
Bare in mind that taking one scripture might not give you the full picture the Bible is to complexed for that, chapters flow and the Holy spirit guides us in the revelation of the word. David Pawson Unlocking the bible is a good starting point for those starting to try and understand the bible. Spiritual warfare - Derick Prince, David Wilkerson some of the best teachers older generation but the information and teachings stays relevant.
03:57 AM - Mar 30, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Danny777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Danel Groenewald, click on at the bottom under it