Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 08:26
I remember reading somewhere that man couldn't translate the name of G*d in writing accurately but his name sounded like a deep breath.

Resonates.

Anyone know where that was from?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
It is the word theopneustos, which means “ God-breathed.” Theopneustos is a compound word, with theo the Greek word for God, attached to the word pneustos which means “ wind, or spirit, or breath.” We have this word in our English word pneumonia – a disease of the breath, or lungs.

And Ta Dah God created herbs and foods for medicine too :)

Goldenseal is one of the excellent herbal home remedies for pneumonia due to its antibiotic, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains berberine that is an anti-microbial plant chemical.
12:30 AM - Mar 30, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
30 March, 07:42
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I am spiritually connected to trees and it is a little embarrassing because it's hard to explain. I am not a tree hugger, but they tell me their names. It's weird and wonderful, so I almost never tell anyone. They connect us to the divine. They are helpers not only for the air we breath but spiritually too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 March, 07:49
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
What a beautiful gift you have. Trees give us shade, medicine, food, and send off vibes ..... so go ahead and hug a tree it literally is healing connection.