Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 08:26
I remember reading somewhere that man couldn't translate the name of G*d in writing accurately but his name sounded like a deep breath.

Resonates.

Anyone know where that was from?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
Theres a series I have been watching that discusses this a bit, about the first sounds of humanity in relation to how they referred to The Creator vs the ones created who may have been more connected than others to source (later referred to as gods). They communicated with primals sounds like 'hhhaah', 'nuun', 'ohm' and 'raah' etc. Eventually these were written and lost in translatiobn perhaps purposefully mistranslated) as gods rather than words or vibrational communcation to connect with all that is.

I found this fascinating but hard to verify and search, so I find this synchronicity interesting.
11:03 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 17_Goats in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 17 Joyful Goats, click on at the bottom under it