Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 08:26
I remember reading somewhere that man couldn't translate the name of G*d in writing accurately but his name sounded like a deep breath.

Resonates.

Anyone know where that was from?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 March, 12:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It is the word theopneustos, which means “ God-breathed.” Theopneustos is a compound word, with theo the Greek word for God, attached to the word pneustos which means “ wind, or spirit, or breath.” We have this word in our English word pneumonia – a disease of the breath, or lungs.

And Ta Dah God created herbs and foods for medicine too :)

Goldenseal is one of the excellent herbal home remedies for pneumonia due to its antibiotic, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains berberine that is an anti-microbial plant chemical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
I am spiritually connected to trees and it is a little embarrassing because it's hard to explain. I am not a tree hugger, but they tell me their names. It's weird and wonderful, so I almost never tell anyone. They connect us to the divine. They are helpers not only for the air we breath but spiritually too.
07:42 PM - Mar 30, 2022
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Telese in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 March, 07:49
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
What a beautiful gift you have. Trees give us shade, medicine, food, and send off vibes ..... so go ahead and hug a tree it literally is healing connection.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
30 March, 07:57
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
What I mean by I am not a tree hugger is explained this way, It's not a worry if they are cut down or used for product. Forest fires are of no real concern. They are here for us, for our benefit. It is their pleasure to serve us. It is beautiful and God's gift to us. There is so much that we don't know about God's creation.