Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 08:26
I remember reading somewhere that man couldn't translate the name of G*d in writing accurately but his name sounded like a deep breath.

Resonates.

Anyone know where that was from?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler @MaryG
This has been on my heart, and I need to put my thoughts down. The idea that every breath we take speaks God’s Name at first appealed to me, but, now, not as much. God gave us breath. Calling His Name is an exercise of Free Will. Do it, or not.

Genesis 2:7

7 then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Exodus 3:13-15

13 Then Moses said to God, “If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ what shall I say to them?” 14 God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.”e And he said, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ” 15 God also said to Moses, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘The Lord,* the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you’: this is my name for ever, and thus I am to be remembered throughout all generations.
05:39 AM - Mar 31, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Gessler, click on at the bottom under it