Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 March, 06:51
I suppose it's a noble thing to fight in war that you are told doesn't exist and for which you will receive only scorn from those who you fight to protect, with no guarantee of ever even having recognition that you were on active duty, or even that your invisible wounds are real.

That said, I do rather like the #WINNING .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I told my kids that I am a digital soldier.
They giggled.
08:06 AM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
29 March, 09:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i told my kids that digital soldiers are predominately middle aged moms with eyes on the backs of their heads.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
29 March, 02:16
My granddaughter, age 6, overheard me say I love Trump and thinks President Trump is my boyfriend and is going to tell grandpa!

Happy Days @Sun2516
30 March, 07:41
In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 March, 12:35
You are a #MAGA mighty fine digital soldier Sir :)
Thanks VK and good morning!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 March, 12:33

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
29 March, 02:17
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I want one of those!

Christy Foster @anzamom
29 March, 11:57

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 March, 11:29

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
29 March, 11:21
Not mine my whole family and friends think im crazy . I have been called psycho , Dilusional , crazy . Told to stay off the internet . Can’t wait for disclosure ! Pray to God its soon !

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
29 March, 11:24
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Thank God for my friends on AU or i would believe them .

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
29 March, 02:13
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Suicidal Tendencies - "Institutionalized" Frontier Records - Official Music Video - YouTube

Suicidal Tendencies - "Institutionalized" - Like this video? Subscribe to BlankTV to see thousands more at the Net's largest, uncensored, completely d.i.y. m...

Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
29 March, 11:20

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
29 March, 11:08
Lol do they know what that is?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 March, 11:06
😊That made me smile

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 March, 10:59
One of my Sons is right here crazy with me, other Son almost convinced, daughter, still working there a bit! Im proud of them all for being independant thinkers and good people! I am Blessed!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
29 March, 10:57
Not Gonna lie VK WE giggle a little when you say that too. ;). goin out on a limb and saying theres a little more to your resume. 👊🏾

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 March, 10:23
😆 My son makes me hats!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
29 March, 10:19
I am a digital soul sojourner
Quite the journey
🙏
morning Patriots!

Yammillion Yammillions @Yammillions
29 March, 11:00
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Going through your profile you have a nice feed I have a business proposition for you if you are interested just a shot by sending me Dm

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 March, 10:18
🤪 If I said "I'm a digital soldier" to my family that would be the final straw. They tell me "We are concerned for your well being" & "You really need to speak to a professional". I drop red pills whenever I get the chance! However, there is only so much I can say; they can't handle more then one comment at a time. I have to bite my tongue following every red pill I drop. I am praying for the day when they finally awaken! 🙏

Julie Que @JulieQue
29 March, 10:59
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
It is the same for me at my house. I have tons of links, videoes, and of course memes to show them when the truth is told to the world. I get satisfaction knowng they will find out when the world finds out...

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
29 March, 10:09
la verite vient toujours des enfants 🤣

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
29 March, 09:37
That’s so sweet. If ever there’s a movie about
our story, this scene should be in.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 March, 08:46
...NOBODY IS PROPHET AT HOME...

JING & JANG

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
29 March, 10:48
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
👆TRUTH!
If we're playing Bingo right now, you so won!!!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
29 March, 08:45
I got this....at first....

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 March, 08:43
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. -Acts 16:31

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 March, 08:40
my daughter had a brand name white jacket all picked out for me. lucky me I saw the label… said“NUTS”. 😳

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 March, 08:37
😂 I would love to hear what they think that means VK

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 March, 08:34
Tell your kids that you helped shape our front lines warriors.
Tell them they have to share you now.
💞🤗🫀

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
29 March, 08:34
To find things and stuff!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
29 March, 08:33
So did Mine😂!

But they love knowing all they know because of my silliness arm of the military. 🤷‍♀️

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 March, 08:33

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
29 March, 03:49
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
A few years back my adult daughter seen my phone while I was reading a new Q post. She asked me if I would let her look. She had it for 20 minutes, then loudly said Dad! You got a new Q post! 😆 🤣
She's been a believer ever since. Hook line and sinker.

David Mulloy @singindavey
29 March, 08:27
I told My Wife That...
Thank God their is No "Involuntary commitment" in My state!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 March, 08:26
Who claims to be the peacemaker but really isnt?

Q post 76
Repost Lost]
Martial law declared in SA.
Why is this relevant?
How much money was donated to CF by SA?
How much money was donated to John M Institute by SA?
How much money was donated to Pelosi Foundation?
How much money was donated to CS by SA?
What other bad actors have been paid by SA (bribed)(Not just D's)?
Why did the Bush family recently come out against POTUS?
Who is good?
What are the laws in SA v. US (charged criminals)?
What information might be gained by these detainees?
Why is this important?
SA ---> US
What force is actively deployed in SA?
NG?
Have faith.
These, the crumbs, in time, will equate to the biggest drops ever disclosed in our history.
Remember, disinformation is real.
God bless.
Alice & Wonderland.
The Great Awakening.
Q

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
29 March, 08:23
I told my kids last year and they said your are crazy mom, it is amarican/ world politics, why do you bother..? ( I am from Denmark) But now they dont think that, I am so crazy anymore. The more and more the truth come out the more they belive me..Thank you for guiding us along on this crazy journy Vincent Kennedy-Z I belive that TheBestIsYetToCome Nothing can stop what is coming, nothing Q 11:11 WWG1WGA

Kristina Martic @Kristina
29 March, 01:52
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
same with me.Im croatian living in Germany,and all im interested in is US politic 😂😂 they say im crazy😂

Angie Mac @AngieMac
29 March, 08:22
I miss giggles!!! Enjoy!!!