Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 March, 06:51
I suppose it's a noble thing to fight in war that you are told doesn't exist and for which you will receive only scorn from those who you fight to protect, with no guarantee of ever even having recognition that you were on active duty, or even that your invisible wounds are real.

That said, I do rather like the #WINNING .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 08:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I told my kids that I am a digital soldier.
They giggled.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
🤪 If I said "I'm a digital soldier" to my family that would be the final straw. They tell me "We are concerned for your well being" & "You really need to speak to a professional". I drop red pills whenever I get the chance! However, there is only so much I can say; they can't handle more then one comment at a time. I have to bite my tongue following every red pill I drop. I am praying for the day when they finally awaken! 🙏
10:18 AM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Julie Que @JulieQue
29 March, 10:59
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
It is the same for me at my house. I have tons of links, videoes, and of course memes to show them when the truth is told to the world. I get satisfaction knowng they will find out when the world finds out...