Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I suppose it's a noble thing to fight in war that you are told doesn't exist and for which you will receive only scorn from those who you fight to protect, with no guarantee of ever even having recognition that you were on active duty, or even that your invisible wounds are real.

That said, I do rather like the #WINNING .
06:51 AM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
30 March, 10:08
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
29 March, 09:41
id do it again if we were losing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 March, 09:41
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
this has for so long felt like losing

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
29 March, 12:14
Amen! Well said!

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
29 March, 12:09
Dats how Winnin is dun

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
29 March, 11:55
we speak our truth even while our voices crack. it does get easier. anything worth having is worth fighting for even if no one knows

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
29 March, 11:49
Sharing the "it's only the flu" vid - with those I told 2 years ago - it's JUST the flu.......... #WINNING

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Namaste; Patriot @GypsyPatriot8
29 March, 12:32
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
praying everyday my husband wakes up. his ego wont allow him to see it because that means i would have been right… can you imagine being that miserable. things are tough. can you tell. ga 🍑 here also. banks county- where yours truly just was 🇺🇸

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 March, 12:45
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
Family is not always the ones that bring you good energy. I know, have distanced myself and i feel ao much calmer

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
29 March, 11:13
I TOOK MY OATH IN THE ARMY 48 YRS AGO AND IT MEANS MORE TO ME THAN EVER IN THESE DAYS OF AWAKENING

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
29 March, 11:05

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 March, 10:19
We recognize your efforts and are grateful for all that you do!

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
29 March, 10:04
your words do my heart good❤️

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 March, 08:47
Nothing is more noble than to lay your life down for your friends Exactly what we have done Martin

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
29 March, 08:44
yep true dat

Back to the Future @Backontrack
29 March, 08:39
Sums up Q to a tee.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
29 March, 08:35
This is a hilarious post 😂. “fight in a war that doesn’t exist”. We do sound crazy when you put it that way!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 March, 08:34
45 been feeling this way a long time. John even longer time. Jesus longer time still.
(The secret…1 Cor 13:7)

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 March, 08:34
45 been feeling this way a long time. John even longer time. Jesus longer time still.
(The secret…1 Cor 13:7)

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 08:06
I told my kids that I am a digital soldier.
They giggled.

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
29 March, 02:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My granddaughter, age 6, overheard me say I love Trump and thinks President Trump is my boyfriend and is going to tell grandpa!

29 March, 09:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i told my kids that digital soldiers are predominately middle aged moms with eyes on the backs of their heads.