Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
27 March, 12:24
Mar 27, 2019 11:52:53 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b870f No. 5935704
https://twitter.com/whales... [Removed, see archived attachment]
We see you, Patriot!
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Not being around when Veronica was in the hospital will be a regret taken to my grave. I miss her. :(
12:28 AM - Mar 27, 2022
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
28 March, 10:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Veronica Origin and Meaning
The name Veronica is a girl's name of Latin origin meaning "she who brings victory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoJo 2Q2Q @JoJo2Q2Q
28 March, 09:21
I miss this Warrior every single day.... what I wouldn’t give for one more hug, one more conversation. She always brought the best out in everyone thst crossed her path. A true Patriot through and through ❤️

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
28 March, 06:20
TS 12:28
“Look at those palm trees“

[The palm branch is a symbol of victory, triumph, peace and eternal life,

The question naturally arises, are Veronica’s posts not just for us.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
28 March, 02:48
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I know ... THE JOURNEY TO WAKENING ... has had its twists & turns !!!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 March, 01:59
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
❤️🙏

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
28 March, 12:25
Where were you? I asked then and am asking again. She showed up every damn day! Where were you?

Michele Bernard @Murphy72
27 March, 11:45
She had such a beautiful and inspiring soul…she is missed and remembered fondly 🙏🏻❤️

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
27 March, 05:35
I saved the last pic of her. I miss her so much. 💙

Gary Oak @oak
28 March, 09:20
In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication
How did the Ivermectin work out for her?

God Wins donated @GR2021
27 March, 02:56
♥️

Not Important @Notimportant
27 March, 02:13
DEATH IS A LIE!
This whole damn thing a lie!

if she's alive & in hiding, she's still here!
if she's dead & left her meat suit/human avatar, she's sill here!

Common denominator = She's still here!

This whole damn thing a lie!
DEATH IS A LIE!

Only followers of this user (Nickie) can see their posts

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
27 March, 01:57
Veronica was a very special woman, more than that! Also for the Qanon movement and for the people she has reached with her messages ... She always sparkled in the photos ... very inspiring! I can well imagine that you miss her...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 March, 01:53
she is a wonderful soul

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
27 March, 12:51
Call it what you will, but I just have this "feeling" that she and many others are just "waiting in the wings" for their appearance! Wishful thinking? Maybe.....maybe not.....think happy thoughts!! Dots connecting everywhere! She is a beautiful soul whose faith and light still shine through! Happy Sunday, VK!

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
27 March, 01:25
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
I agree--swept away into a protection program.....

Jason Lubliner @1776ReLoaded
27 March, 12:00
I'm lucky enough to have personal interactions with her. She sent me a Gen Flynn signed Q hat and a whole bunch of those blue rubber bracelets. The same that Flynn started to wear all the time. One day when I have more money I'll share a bunch of the bracelets. I feel lucky to have known her while she fought so hard for us.

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
27 March, 11:56
She sees you and knows your heart, she understands what was on the line. It is okay, she is about to rise like the whole damn brilliant phoenix she is. Do you empower her?

Just Mark @JustMark
27 March, 11:06
something i littery have tattooed on my heart. i have reget like that as well.
“death leaves a heartache noone can heal, but their love leaft memories noone can steal” serves as my reminder to not focus on the regret.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
27 March, 10:47
I think about her every day. I miss her too.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 March, 10:14
You can't look at life like that, she would not want you to feel that way. We move foreward in her honor and all the other ones who have gone before but fought the good fight.

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
27 March, 10:10
I think about her everyday…. Veronica was such a beautiful soul ❤️

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
27 March, 10:03
In my heart, I believe she is still around. We are told we are watching a movie, how much is real and how much isn’t? My feeling the name Veronica Wolski passed away. A new named, pretty lady with a heart of gold, patriot is walking amongst us.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
27 March, 09:31
Her Veronica's official / legal healthcare representative documented the murder & posted. She was barely allowed to visit her once she was hospitalized... I hope she is still pursuing legal action... I have no idea.

There is NO doubt in my mind she (Veronica) was murdered.

Veronica wanted to "go home to die" - she had FULL external resources all lined up, they refused to allow her to leave the hospital.

They starved her, refused fluids, and gave her medications that cause the ultimate collapse.

Understand why I'm so angry now??

Where are the lawyers who will fight for US? For OUR family members. Rentz Law is the ONLY one that has a clue how big this is.

I'm on my 3rd over another issue - the guy is a patriot but understands 0 about the medical malpractice that occurred for 2 years - under government funded mandates. MY TAX $$.
APL still very high. Many US citizens KNOW THIS.

They can shut up Ms. Veronica, they can shut me up but they can't shut ALL OF U

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
27 March, 09:38
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Many STILL do NOT understand that the mandates WERE ILLEGAL!!!
ALL OF THEM.

Suffocating people - ILLEGAL.

Shoving poison in their veins - that THEY ARE REFUSING - ILLEGAL.
Shoving poison in their arms - that they have been coerced to take to keep JOB??? IS FREAKING ILLEGAL.

Apparently the MKULTRA - Mind control job- was so good most people feared the the employer repercussions more than the ILLEGAL POISON.

When will people GET THAT!!!????
ALL OF IT WAS ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meg ... @MoMmaM129
27 March, 09:21
miss her.
🇺🇲🌁

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 March, 10:24
In response Meg ... to her Publication
I do too! ❤️🙏🏼😔
But I feel her all around!! 🥰

Diana DJT @Diana
27 March, 09:16
You are a good man of heart❤️ Veronica will always be a a woman of heart❤️ an Angel sent by God to do his work on earth💥that never ends🌈 no regrets my friend🤗 positive vibe🙏🏼💥

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
27 March, 09:10
I miss her too 💞

June Patriot @JunePatriot
27 March, 09:01
Lin Wood asked Patriots to call the hospital and demand that she got the help she needed or allow her to leave. I called the hospital and they kept hanging up on me. I then did get in touch with a local news station and the woman said that they were looking into it. She reportedly had died that night or early morning hours the next day. I will always cherish the hat, bracelets and bumper stickers I received from her for donating to the FreeFlynn movement.

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
27 March, 08:57
I have watched your page since twiitter days right after the lockdown and you have been consistantly the kindest, most inclusive, positive patriot that exudes a loving vibe in every encounter. Much respect to you for that. I know that does Veronica proud.

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
27 March, 04:18
In response Truth Finderme to his Publication
I have followed VK since the beginning on Twitter, back then he only posted in morse code!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
27 March, 08:55
Whether she is dead or alive, she is a blessing to us all! ❤️

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
27 March, 08:54
It was truly sad watching it all play out in real time. It still bring tears to my eyes.❤️

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
27 March, 08:35
She loved you VK and I loved how she called you “Sir”😇

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
27 March, 08:16

яєвєℓ αиgєℓ @ReBeLS0uL
27 March, 10:44
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
this is one pic i do not have saved.... but i do now!!! tyvm Dennis for posting it

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
27 March, 12:02
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
Truly a Beautiful Soul

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
27 March, 06:53
I sure miss her too. She was one in a million and God’s angel. I know she’s fueling us all with her legendary spirit. She’s doing things her way. God’s way. Her spirit lives on.