Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
27 March, 12:24
Mar 27, 2019 11:52:53 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b870f No. 5935704
https://twitter.com/whales... [Removed, see archived attachment]
We see you, Patriot!
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 12:28
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Not being around when Veronica was in the hospital will be a regret taken to my grave. I miss her. :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 March, 01:59
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
❤️🙏

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
28 March, 02:48
I know ... THE JOURNEY TO WAKENING ... has had its twists & turns !!!

Mama Jedi @PGold0611
28 March, 11:05
I miss her. She used to follow me on Twitter before I lost my account in the first great purge. I have severe weather anxiety and Ms. Veronica would sit in my Twitter DM's and help me keep calm by just talking to me. She was an angel walking on earth.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 March, 10:19
Welcome, Patriot! I supported Bernie for a very short period of time before I knew who Trump was. I thank the Lord that my family didn't give up on me because of it. My family is all over the board religiously, spiritually and politically but I was the only Bernie "supporter". I never gave him money like I did Trump.
I was still asleep with Bernie, just in a different way.
Awake to so much though.
Thanks for sharing your story.
You are welcome here!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
28 March, 08:39
I was in that group, too, Mandy! I used to support Ron Paul. When they did Bernie the same way they did Ron Paul, I started waking up fast! That is when I realized the real battle was between good and evil!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 March, 08:35
That is so awesome hun, so glad you were able to get out of that box. satan's biggest fear is that we will all find out the truth and figure out how to connect to God's consciousness and realize the soul powers he gave us.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
28 March, 06:29
I think a lot of people went from being Liberals to MAGA (even if you're not American). I think it is part of the awakening and Q did say that this is not left or right but good vs evil. I have watched the evolution of Jimmy Dore (a big Bernie fan) to now understanding how Democrats like Bernie have sold out.

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
29 March, 02:46
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
same , i like jimmy dore beczuse hes genuine in his pursuit…. He’s almost there . fun to watch people go through the process

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
28 March, 03:48
@VincentKennedy
Veronica Wolski

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 March, 03:44
I did not know about that. That is intersting as bernie bros didn't take the fraud well. A lot more makes sense. Amazing how things come together. Thx for sharing