Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
27 March, 12:24
Mar 27, 2019 11:52:53 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b870f No. 5935704
https://twitter.com/whales... [Removed, see archived attachment]
We see you, Patriot!
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 12:28
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Not being around when Veronica was in the hospital will be a regret taken to my grave. I miss her. :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
DEATH IS A LIE!
This whole damn thing a lie!

if she's alive & in hiding, she's still here!
if she's dead & left her meat suit/human avatar, she's sill here!

Common denominator = She's still here!

This whole damn thing a lie!
DEATH IS A LIE!
02:13 PM - Mar 27, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Notimportant in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Nickie) can see their posts

Not Important @Notimportant
28 March, 09:35
In response Nickie Courtney to his Publication
well... if hidden for safety, helping humanity totally get it 🙏🏻I would never want anythung to hurt the plan for reversal & for growth moving forward...
So to clarify ...
I'm referring to how humanity has been brainwashed into glorifying death, buy big expensive funerals, expensive caskets, lavish headstones, & hanging onto grief like a trophy. these are intended to suck the living energy out of you thru deception of programmed grief.

Our loved ones that have past would not want any if it, they know death is a lie & are living a new grand adventure out of these fake meat suits & in TRUE SELF...none of anything we do with a funeral is how it was intended. it should be a grand event & celebration of leaving one adventure to begin another, biggest "dupe" to humans & basic 101 trauma psyche.