Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
27 March, 12:24
Mar 27, 2019 11:52:53 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b870f No. 5935704
https://twitter.com/whales... [Removed, see archived attachment]
We see you, Patriot!
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 12:28
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Not being around when Veronica was in the hospital will be a regret taken to my grave. I miss her. :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
27 March, 09:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Her Veronica's official / legal healthcare representative documented the murder & posted. She was barely allowed to visit her once she was hospitalized... I hope she is still pursuing legal action... I have no idea.

There is NO doubt in my mind she (Veronica) was murdered.

Veronica wanted to "go home to die" - she had FULL external resources all lined up, they refused to allow her to leave the hospital.

They starved her, refused fluids, and gave her medications that cause the ultimate collapse.

Understand why I'm so angry now??

Where are the lawyers who will fight for US? For OUR family members. Rentz Law is the ONLY one that has a clue how big this is.

I'm on my 3rd over another issue - the guy is a patriot but understands 0 about the medical malpractice that occurred for 2 years - under government funded mandates. MY TAX $$.
APL still very high. Many US citizens KNOW THIS.

They can shut up Ms. Veronica, they can shut me up but they can't shut ALL OF U

Many STILL do NOT understand that the mandates WERE ILLEGAL!!!
ALL OF THEM.

Suffocating people - ILLEGAL.

Shoving poison in their veins - that THEY ARE REFUSING - ILLEGAL.
Shoving poison in their arms - that they have been coerced to take to keep JOB??? IS FREAKING ILLEGAL.

Apparently the MKULTRA - Mind control job- was so good most people feared the the employer repercussions more than the ILLEGAL POISON.

When will people GET THAT!!!????
ALL OF IT WAS ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09:38 AM - Mar 27, 2022
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Waiting4Home in this post can reply
27 March, 09:39
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
THE PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND THE LEAST???

OF fooked up LAWYERS