https://twitter.com/whales... [Removed, see archived attachment]
We see you, Patriot!
Q
12:24 AM - Mar 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
27 March, 07:47
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
27 March, 02:10
We miss you so much Veronica.😪😪😪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
27 March, 11:04
So much love in Veronica, and she drew so many others together. Each has such amazing skills, and in her case her love lifted us, and helped bring us all together. Miss her greatly, Fierce, loving and yet gentle.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
27 March, 09:30

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
27 March, 09:29
🇺🇸 🦅 ❤️ 🤍 💙 🦅🇺🇸

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
27 March, 06:47
super sad

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 March, 06:47
Yes, she was a guiding light and touched all of us so deeply. Jimbo thank you for sharing this pic ... I just smile when i see her images, her cleverness, her boldness.

They couldn't stop her any other way so like "thieves in the night" the wolves took her away, and there she made her last stand to warn everyone about the death camps in hospitals. We will never forget you Veronica, and will continue what you started.

@Micah6_8

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
27 March, 12:54
I loved this lady I never met. I don’t want to believe it is true amd honestly don’t feel like it is… I had so many moments that made my soul smile as she walked me in to the courage I have now. God bless and rest her soul 🙏🏼

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
27 March, 12:28
I cant believe it has been 3 years. ⭐️ We really are all family now. At least to me we are 🤣⭐️🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 12:28
Not being around when Veronica was in the hospital will be a regret taken to my grave. I miss her. :(

JoJo 2Q2Q @JoJo2Q2Q
28 March, 09:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I miss this Warrior every single day.... what I wouldn’t give for one more hug, one more conversation. She always brought the best out in everyone thst crossed her path. A true Patriot through and through ❤️

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
28 March, 10:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Veronica Origin and Meaning
The name Veronica is a girl's name of Latin origin meaning "she who brings victory.