Not getting my hopes up though.
08:27 PM - Mar 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (AussieStar) can see their posts

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
22 March, 11:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Epic if Covid = Execution on 3/22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 March, 08:48
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
was thinking the exact same thing…she’s taking the dirt nap

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 March, 11:08
TBH, I’ve been feeling down a lot lately, but, I have to say this helped my resolve to try to stay hopeful, and hold the line tonight. Truth and Justice are coming. Thanks, VK.

Unfortunately glitches continue on Anonup, and I can’t upload 💧1927. It’s all about EO 13818 — Take it away 1221!

Here’s the link:

https://qalerts.app/?n=192...

Caps = 23 > Pain.
TS 1927.

Here’s a good link to Executive Order 13818 (The one in the drop is broken):

https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

Nothing to See Here.
Q

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 March, 09:43
Had my hopes up so many times not a good feeling when disclosure didn’t come out .

... Fighter @Fighter
22 March, 09:22
ECA-9
N-13
drops #9 and #13

... Fighter @Fighter
22 March, 09:24
In response ... Fighter to her Publication
Oct 29, 2017 10:30:26 PM EDT
Anonymous
Projection
D’s can’t lose control over the black population.
At some point the great awakening will occur whereby these false local / national black leaders are corrupt and paid off to help keep the black pop poor and in need.
D’s formed the confederate states against freeing slaves.
D’s formed the KKK.
HRC’s mentor is who?
What happens if the truth about Haiti is released? Do D’s lose majority of the vote?
Through the looking glass.
They rely on the MSM to keep the narrative going but tech is entrenching on their controls. They missed this in 2016 and desperately attempting to censor now due to CIA cash infusions. This will fail.

Oct 30, 2017 12:34:36 AM EDT
Anonymous
Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 March, 09:21
Negative vibe with me this evening, couldn't shake, watching people gone back to normal, media still lying, truth is out there in the docs but nobody is looking and nobody knows what the fook they done to themselves.

like a scene from legend with vibe surround

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
22 March, 10:25
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
what is your end game . not being smart at all. the purpose of q has kind of been filled exposing evil . but what is evil id bet youve done something in your life that someone else would consider evil . evil has been since adam and eve it was ingraved in us all you have to beet that evil in you . forgive stop being so judgemental . god is in control and has the right people in place . he wins we win but we have to win the war within hs individually as well

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
22 March, 10:55
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Praying for you. Those bad vibes suck. Normally am a laid back, easy going person, but for some reason, had a day just like that a few days ago. The negative vibes were so strong, couldn't shake it for anything. I even went into my prayer room and prayed, I hated the feeling so bad. It was so bad I wanted to nunchuck people.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
22 March, 09:19
Let us all pray that this happens soon, we need to stay strong. I for one have had enough, we need things to change urgently. God Bless everyone.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 March, 09:17
That would be SO sad! 🍿🍿🍿

My pics are back! Yay!! I think we vibes the software today. ⚡️⚡️⚡️

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
22 March, 09:11
ECA
Chess fag saysssss.
JA's chessboard is a famous game with a deadly move that was thwarted by the world champ in 1918.
This comes on the day of Trump's zero tweet marker.
Next move on JA's chess board is (are you ready for this?

Qf3 = Queen to f3
Q FOX THREE

Impressive, anon!
Q

This tweet 08:27 PM 3/22/22
My tweet 08:52 PM, 3/16/22
https://anonup.com/thread/...
Time Diff 5 d 23 h 35 m

558 < > 855

Q 855
The US taxpayer subsidizes the WORLD.
AMERICA has been sold to the highest bidder.💥
AMERICA has been weakened on purpose.
The depths of their TREASON is unimaginable.
Pure EVIL.
HELL on earth - HRC victory.
Q

OR

This tweet 08:27 PM 3/22/22
Original tweet AU deleted but link recorded here
https://anonup.com/thread/...
My tweet 07:19 PM, 3/18/22
Time Diff 4 d 1 h 8 m

Q 418
infiltrate at the highest level to destroy from within.
AMERICA FOR SALE💥

You have more than you know.
Watch the speech.
We are talking to you.
Proofs o

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
22 March, 09:04
Hi ya, VK! I watched the video for the second time. You were so right, it was even better the second time. A great one for today.. for sure! 👍🏻👍🏻They are #Fooked ! Really vibed with today’s happenings. Keepin’ the vibes and my faith on high! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
22 March, 08:59
We. Are. Ready.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 March, 08:57
HILLARYS GHOST TESTED POSITIVE TODAY

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
22 March, 09:22
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
😂

heard she was frozen to be hanged, too.  

take that 1999 HRC.

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
22 March, 08:56

LoveConquers All @All777Love
22 March, 08:55
Hussein’s arrest would be great today!🍿

Meg ... @MoMmaM129
22 March, 08:54
in short "Buckle up" 😃

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
22 March, 08:52
Definitely comms but still wondering from which side they come.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 March, 08:50
Killary tested positive today. Cant post images...Anonup blocking me.

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
22 March, 08:57
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
yep i still cant as well. sux

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
22 March, 08:48
We've got a waze to go. js

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 March, 08:48
CERN shuts down internet (good guys?) -> arrests. Just an option.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
22 March, 09:00
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Ready.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 09:23
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Can't shutdown if you never powered up.

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 March, 08:45

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 March, 08:43
🙏🙏🙏Pepe Lives Matter 🐸
Forwarded from SpaceMonkee
Please pray for my 2 year old. He has had a fever for two days. His doctor has no available appointments and I won't take him to the hospital. Last time I did they just pushed me to covid test (no I did not allow) and did not even treat him and then charged me big money for nothing. I know God will take care of him, bit healing prayers are always appreciated. Thanks fren fam
Pray for this young boy

AJS CSC @munchkin823
23 March, 01:26
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏Please wrap cool wet towels on both of his calf. If his temp goes higher than 103, you can give him both Motrin/Tylenol combined. cool water bath can help as well.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
23 March, 06:01
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I am wondering if your son has an ear infection which causes fevers.
My kids went thru that a lot from the vaccinations which I found out is the side effect. (The things u learn later in life) Our poor kids have been thru hell with their toxic garbage. So have we!
I fought the school for yrs who tried to force me to give the kids those shots. I won! They don't like me for it. lol
I know parents who never vaccinated their babies ever...and those particular kids have never even caught a cold. Makes u go...hmmm...?
The quickest way to fight fevers I found out when my kids were young, was to fill a large bowl with ice water. Grab 5 clothes and place one on the forehead, use two cloths on both wrists and place two cloths behind the knees. When the cloths get warm just get them cold again. Repeat Repeat Repeat.
But a dr once told me that fevers are our friends and the bodies way of heating up to fight whatever is going on.
Hope ur baby feels better soon.

Redpill angel1776 @redpillangel1776
22 March, 08:40
Damn! I wish!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
ts 8:27 👀17 827
Feb 24, 2018 1:53:47 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Stanislav Lunev.
The BRIDGE.
Payback for today.
Q through the eyes of an enemy

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
from your mouth to God's ears 🙏

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 March, 08:38
Whabout on 23 mar?

Jackie Piddle @jax001
22 March, 08:36
Maybe they are all headed to their bunkers.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
22 March, 08:31
😆😂🤣 Seriously VK? We all know that when you write such a thing it usually is EXACTLY what you meant! 😇

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
would like to believe it, but Drop 1 from Q tells us otherwise re: HRC arrest...

LSWH :)

Jen ... @Jenfranji
VK...what does covid = then ?
What will give us hope? 🤷‍♀️