Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 08:27
Epic if Covid = Arrests on 3/22.
Not getting my hopes up though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Pepe Lives Matter ๐Ÿธ
Forwarded from SpaceMonkee
Please pray for my 2 year old. He has had a fever for two days. His doctor has no available appointments and I won't take him to the hospital. Last time I did they just pushed me to covid test (no I did not allow) and did not even treat him and then charged me big money for nothing. I know God will take care of him, bit healing prayers are always appreciated. Thanks fren fam
Pray for this young boy
08:43 PM - Mar 22, 2022
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
23 March, 06:01
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I am wondering if your son has an ear infection which causes fevers.
My kids went thru that a lot from the vaccinations which I found out is the side effect. (The things u learn later in life) Our poor kids have been thru hell with their toxic garbage. So have we!
I fought the school for yrs who tried to force me to give the kids those shots. I won! They don't like me for it. lol
I know parents who never vaccinated their babies ever...and those particular kids have never even caught a cold. Makes u go...hmmm...?
The quickest way to fight fevers I found out when my kids were young, was to fill a large bowl with ice water. Grab 5 clothes and place one on the forehead, use two cloths on both wrists and place two cloths behind the knees. When the cloths get warm just get them cold again. Repeat Repeat Repeat.
But a dr once told me that fevers are our friends and the bodies way of heating up to fight whatever is going on.
Hope ur baby feels better soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AJS CSC @munchkin823
23 March, 01:26
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Please wrap cool wet towels on both of his calf. If his temp goes higher than 103, you can give him both Motrin/Tylenol combined. cool water bath can help as well.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
22 March, 09:35
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
22 March, 09:03
๐Ÿ™ prayers for healing.

Just Diana @Diana19
22 March, 08:57
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Dear Father, God WE come to you today bc one of our dearly beloved friends has a sick child. Father, please anoint this child's head and bring health back to their child. Father, This is one of your little ones in need of Your Touch In these things WE ask in Jesus's precious name Amen

Celery Juicer @Emme
22 March, 08:55
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’•

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
22 March, 08:54
In Jesus Name ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
Praying

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
Praying

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 March, 08:53
Colloidal silver . . . I swear by it.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
This is from Pepe lives matter on TG.......but please say a prayer for this boy.....hopefully he will break the fever soon

Maioria Silenciosa @Maioria_Silenciosa
22 March, 08:50
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 March, 08:50
I use to cut onion in half put on bottom of their feet and put socks on them .

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
22 March, 08:53
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Wow! just got a flashback when my GrandMother did that to me ..

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 March, 09:01
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
popcicles , pedialyte keep hydrated

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
22 March, 08:49
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
22 March, 08:45
May our lord wrap his arms around this child and heal him From his sickness.