Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 08:27
Epic if Covid = Arrests on 3/22.
Not getting my hopes up though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 March, 09:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Negative vibe with me this evening, couldn't shake, watching people gone back to normal, media still lying, truth is out there in the docs but nobody is looking and nobody knows what the fook they done to themselves.

like a scene from legend with vibe surround

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
Praying for you. Those bad vibes suck. Normally am a laid back, easy going person, but for some reason, had a day just like that a few days ago. The negative vibes were so strong, couldn't shake it for anything. I even went into my prayer room and prayed, I hated the feeling so bad. It was so bad I wanted to nunchuck people.
10:55 PM - Mar 22, 2022
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlonDDE45 in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 March, 10:58
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Lol, don't give me any ideas , I know nunchuks!

🤣🤣🤣

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
23 March, 12:11
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
🤣😂 People better be aware. Sometimes even us silent type can go off. Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Chuck Norris taught us all the moves we need. 😂