Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 08:27
Epic if Covid = Arrests on 3/22.
Not getting my hopes up though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
Negative vibe with me this evening, couldn't shake, watching people gone back to normal, media still lying, truth is out there in the docs but nobody is looking and nobody knows what the fook they done to themselves.

like a scene from legend with vibe surround
09:21 PM - Mar 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MasterPent in this post can reply
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
22 March, 10:55
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Praying for you. Those bad vibes suck. Normally am a laid back, easy going person, but for some reason, had a day just like that a few days ago. The negative vibes were so strong, couldn't shake it for anything. I even went into my prayer room and prayed, I hated the feeling so bad. It was so bad I wanted to nunchuck people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 March, 10:58
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Lol, don't give me any ideas , I know nunchuks!

🤣🤣🤣

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
22 March, 10:25
what is your end game . not being smart at all. the purpose of q has kind of been filled exposing evil . but what is evil id bet youve done something in your life that someone else would consider evil . evil has been since adam and eve it was ingraved in us all you have to beet that evil in you . forgive stop being so judgemental . god is in control and has the right people in place . he wins we win but we have to win the war within hs individually as well

AJS CSC @munchkin823
22 March, 10:10
i know what you mean. i ak in CA and i see more people unmasking themselve without asking themselves whay happened. they unmasked simply becasuw they are allowes to. so very sad.

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
22 March, 10:31
In response AJS CSC to his Publication
That’s marginally better than all of the ones wearing masks all day!!!

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
22 March, 10:09
my countdown
56 years of expecting miracles
56 years of missing the evidence of miracles in progress.
56 years of recognizing gone by miracles
🤷🏻‍♀️ don’t look at me

God Wins donated @GR2021
22 March, 10:03
I walk among people but I can no connect. Feel we are on different planes. The conversations are at a shallow level. It is lonely there and admit that I want to sleep it out and wake up to a different world.

22 March, 10:06
In response God Wins to her Publication
yeah, the zombie vibe, if I smile they just stare

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
22 March, 10:12
In response God Wins to her Publication
I agree! i feel the same.

Blu Bird donated @se0861
22 March, 09:59
“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid.”
- John 14:27

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
22 March, 09:54
It comes in waves for me. Can’t handle Twatter anymore...it instantly brings my vibes down. This space always seems to lift them back up. Hope you have a better day tomorrow🙏

22 March, 09:58
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
twatter had a really dark vibe, vibe is clean here

Missed a few meditations lately and ego self loves to complain.

Thanks Fren.
❤️

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
22 March, 10:17
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
Sooo much! I only go there now to see whats trending usually lol. That’s kinda interesting. Been spending 99% my time here. Not telegram even much anymore either. More like minded people there then twitter but there are so many angry type complainers there and it brings down vibes. It’s ok to feel down but so many there are nasty and rude about it in comments.

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
22 March, 09:47
Pull the plug on the media, hang out here and vibe will improve.

22 March, 09:54
In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication
Always here fren, since the start, just not liking this part of the movie
👊

Cindy Shadrick @PoodlesRock
22 March, 09:41
Luke 8:17
For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light.
God got this

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 09:37
Feel it when I am out. Clears up when I come here. I guess that's why been spending so much time here lately.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
22 March, 10:26
ditto 😊

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 10:39
Of all the platforms out there, Anonup is definitely vibing on the highest plateau.

Members here are far more aligned primarily posting to spread light/truth/love/god vibes, keeping each other up on the latest, laughing, loving, helping, and most importantly I think SANE and it feels good.

You brought everyone here. ThankQ!