Linda Priddy @WrathofCon
I believe that inflation is already priced in the crypto market since the end of last year. These manipulative rats are always 2 steps ahead of everybody because they are market makers. I hope I’m wrong and they won’t keep dumping it on retail investors as always. Those who hold the longest will profit the most, I trade and hold profits keep up the great work! and also Arthur Hodgin has been doing a great job reviewing all charts, trade, and techniques buffering on BTC which has enhanced the growth of my portfolio from $500 to $6800 lately. You can reach Arthur on his Email arthurhodgin39gmail.com or @Trade_With_Arthurhodgin

#Bitcoins #business #ForexTrader #bitcoinnews #invest #Cryptocurrencies #entrepreneur #Eth #bitcointrading #WWG #wga #QANON #Trump #MAGA #Q #KAG #darktolight #SaveTheChildren #PedoGate #A #Law #truth #covid #BlockChain #mask #cryptocurrency #Potus #Binance #Freedom #STOPTHESTEAL #Republican #democrat #Biden #trumpsupporters #entrepreneur #conservative
08:26 PM - Mar 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by WrathofCon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Linda Priddy, click on at the bottom under it