Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If you sign up for the military, put on a uniform, and go to war… nobody will ridicule you for "playing at being a soldier". You also (in theory) gain the benefits of the laws of war and Geneva convention. Anons face unrestricted warfare where they are being psychologically and economically targeted, and their families murdered and maimed, yet continue to fight despite the scorn heaped upon them.

I must write a proper tribute to anons soon…
08:52 AM - Mar 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
04 March, 11:04
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You were born for this. Your combination of wit and discernment along with genuine intellect is a rare thing. You are greatly appreciated! Keep pressing on! 💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
04 March, 09:32
Many people are talking about this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
04 March, 05:44
As anons we fight for humanity, even when those around us do not realize the battles we endure so that all can overcome evil. In years of battle we build more and more energy to spiritual strike fear in those who seek to harm us. Their spiritual attacks do not even have a chance at peircing our armour now. We do not fight for money, valor or recognition...we fight as a distant but united force to raise humanity from the ashes of the old world. I am thankful for every brave anon who is in this battlefield and I pray we are protected from the evil that attacks us during its dying moments on our planet. 🙏❤

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
04 March, 06:20
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
Yes, thank you for expressing how so many of us feel ❣🙏

Higher Vibrations @Elysium
04 March, 06:27
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
This is the energy we need right now. Seriously. Ukraine who? Remember your kids first Christmas opening presents or grandkids being born. You do not have to participate in the fear, it is a choice.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 March, 04:34
No such thing as a fair weather patriot.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 March, 04:40
Someday, hopefully, soon I can use my real identity here and all the other platforms where I use this fake one. These fights we fight and the severe threat to life are not a joke. The battles are real outside of these platforms and on the streets.
~
I do not say a lot in detail here about things I am in the middle of right now for fear of real-life retribution to my family. Very real deaths have happened here in this valley over the political agenda of elites in power where I live over the last two years and they were carried out by officials. I hope to come to you all soon with my real identity! I feel very confined like this...I still must "mask up".
~
I repeat that I am absolutely not at all suicidal!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
04 March, 04:42
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
04 March, 04:46
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Prayers for you and your family. God bless you and thank you for your bravery.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
04 March, 04:29
BOOM

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 March, 04:26

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 March, 04:25

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
04 March, 03:31
I Feel I Have Accomplished More In 4 Years Being A Digital Warrior
Then I Ever Did In The Real Military.

Higher Vibrations @Elysium
04 March, 04:48
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Thank you for your service to the people of our nation and the world!

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
04 March, 04:48
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
God bless you and thank you for your service.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
04 March, 11:33
Martin you have such a truthful, soul hitting way with words. Love your posts.♥️

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
04 March, 11:16
Always remember . . .

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 March, 11:16
🙏❤️

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 March, 10:11
Soldiers always got paychecks until anons