Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
04 March, 08:52
If you sign up for the military, put on a uniform, and go to war… nobody will ridicule you for "playing at being a soldier". You also (in theory) gain the benefits of the laws of war and Geneva convention. Anons face unrestricted warfare where they are being psychologically and economically targeted, and their families murdered and maimed, yet continue to fight despite the scorn heaped upon them.

I must write a proper tribute to anons soon…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 March, 04:40
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Someday, hopefully, soon I can use my real identity here and all the other platforms where I use this fake one. These fights we fight and the severe threat to life are not a joke. The battles are real outside of these platforms and on the streets.
~
I do not say a lot in detail here about things I am in the middle of right now for fear of real-life retribution to my family. Very real deaths have happened here in this valley over the political agenda of elites in power where I live over the last two years and they were carried out by officials. I hope to come to you all soon with my real identity! I feel very confined like this...I still must "mask up".
~
I repeat that I am absolutely not at all suicidal!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
Prayers for you and your family. God bless you and thank you for your bravery.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
04:46 PM - Mar 04, 2022
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Oliver Jaxson, click on at the bottom under it