Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
The end won't be for everyone. Some went back to sleep.
08:59 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
08 April, 11:44
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I am not sure what happened. One of my friends she was awake for many years and we knew things weren't right in the world. Then...right before the shut down in 2020 she sorta went to sleep....to the point that she no longer believed any of the truth. I even told her about the vax and she went and got it anyway. It was the strangest thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
garm hava @sigma777
08 April, 11:40
End Of The Night- The Doors - YouTube

End Of The Night song by The Doors.Take the highway to the end of the night End of the night, end of the night Take a journey to the bright midnight End of t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Warrior @Bebegirl823
01 February, 08:35
in it until the end.

Lukaq Luka @Lukaq
01 February, 06:21
We, awake, can't go back, the others can go forward .. A matter of choice ... It's not easy, especially when your family is asleep... 🤷‍♀️

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
01 February, 03:34
I had a chat with a very religous friend and he was like how can you trust messages that a human wrote to be true? I did a double blink and asked him the same about the bible.

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
01 February, 01:07
Sunshine Patriots
Float downstream

Christina Maga @Christina71
31 January, 11:51
Here's what I get from my Mom "I just want to know, how are you going to feel, when nothing happens? Because I am praying it's not" this is a Christian women, who reads her bible and loves God. I can't hardly stand even trying to be nice. Added to the fact, that we both have Christ in our names. I'm at a loss. Her "Christian" friends have convinced her, that Q is dark, which they got from the media. Added to that mess, my hubby bailed too. 😢

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
01 February, 02:50
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
unfortunately there are those who choose to remain asleep! im in the same boat, Mom in denial & Hubby also not wanting to hear truth.

Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
01 February, 10:53
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
many will be deceived. I didnt ask about Q I asked God who DJT was to him 3 times and clearly heard the same MY anointed. When I asked him to show me in the word (which I don't often do I have enough faith to just believe usually) I heard lots of chatter. i rebuked it and I heard 1 Kings 22-12. I took a picture of it and have rested on it since. About a week after takimg the picture I looked at it again and read vs 13 and was like...this is amazing. Then a week after that I read the rest of the chapter. There are many confused as that is what to devils job is. Share with her these verses.

Janaya Storm @Janaya_keks
31 January, 11:27
I dont even know how anyone could possibly go back to sleep. seems impossible. lol

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
31 January, 11:18
Not gone back to sleep but nothing I thought was something has occurred. Have I been wrong to my family? Am I a fool? I'm at a crossroad. I'm taking a break to find out what my heart says.

Denise Gee @Aynaia
31 January, 11:28
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
No youre not a fool but God never said this would be easy, are you ugly to your family over this? No? Then you have not been "wrong" to them, in fact you have FOUGHT for them harder than anyone in their lives ever HAS.
It WILL happen, but in Gods time & no one elses. I know little about Q, Ive been fighting online alone for years but what i KNOW is that God is finally freeing His people & it WILL happen SOON. 🙏🙏🙏

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
31 January, 11:12
So weird if they actually did go back......shrugs

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
31 January, 10:50
the chosen have a mission to complete=end result to get home

Only followers of this user (Conservativepatriot6) can see their posts

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
31 January, 10:56
In response Stephanie Skinner to her Publication
nobody really knows the exact meaning of any of the posts... it's all up to interpretation. your guess would be as good as anyone's if you've read the post. That being said, my thought is that many won't be able to accept to reality when presented with hard evidence. i have relatives that I think would become suicidal rather than believe that anything I've told them could possibly be true.

Only followers of this user (Conservativepatriot6) can see their posts

Janaya Storm @Janaya_keks
31 January, 11:32
In response Stephanie Skinner to her Publication
Q says we are watching a movie. My interpretation is that the ending of this 'movie' isnt gonna be for everyone, as in some would have done it differently. But non of us really know the absoute meaning, Q has said things can have multiple meanings.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 10:47
You will be hard pressed to shock Nana at this point.
I am excited for what is coming.
2 things- We need to raise everyones frequecies. Maintaining a higher frequecy changes your outlook on a lot of things.
The very hardest part will be the swallowing of the pill on the truth about religion and spirituallity.

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
31 January, 10:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
keep dark negative away, not all are worth your energy,,,,, you have to stay strong to survive

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
01 February, 05:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
People keep spouting on about religion and spiritually, but I must have missed that sauce. Got any?

Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
31 January, 10:40
I'm rather new here among the Anons so I'm pretty excited and hungry for information and learning what I wish I knew when this all started. I'm gonna stay to see how this movie ends. I bought lots of popcorn🍿🙂.

We the People @grandmatobe
31 January, 10:39

WhenUKnow UKnow @WhenUKnowUKnow
31 January, 10:38
🤦‍♀️My hubby went back to sleep. Yesterday, he said he thinks Biden will be present for 4 years.

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
31 January, 10:45
In response WhenUKnow UKnow to her Publication
My husband went back to sleep too. Je doesn't want me to talk about it anymore with him. God wins!

Jonathan Gann @jganners25
31 January, 10:25
Then consider me an #INSOMNIAC !!!!!

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
31 January, 10:05
Appear weak, when actually strong.....Faith, belief in the unseen. God is in control... God wins...It is a choice.. 3D to 5D🔥🙏🙏❤️👍🇺🇸

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
31 January, 09:49
Will the people be shown?
I'm not following where this sentiment is really taking us! This has been a long game when you do not have all the puzzle pieces.
Many are really struggling and we know little so I imagine they lose hope when its never seen as many times as its been hyped on sites! Unfortunatley the true Patriots just look crazy to them since nothing is public or announced. That is a burden when it affects all relationships and many called crazy and badgered not to mention all are angry at what was stolen!

Susan Aubuchon @Ruby2020
31 January, 09:33
Wide awake 🙏🇺🇸

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
31 January, 09:33
I choose to know - the truth is the truth is the truth - God wins

Lone Watie @Lone_Watie
31 January, 09:32
Iv'e always assumed that is what is meant by that post, people now in this time of history have extremely short attention spans.

The appearence that we have lost on the surface is very discouraging to some that i know, hope can only prevail for so long.

Donna Corn @Ddmason
31 January, 09:31
My sister is one who doesn't want to be awake. It's outside her comfort zone. She's been a rule follower her entire life. She's 66 now and is afraid of such a change to her world view.

Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
31 January, 09:27
I'm in Iowa which is farm country so I know. We had that weird Derecho, that we didn't even know existed until it happened last August. Destroyed many crops and many trees. My city alone lost more than 80% of its trees. Entire forests are now dead. I'm convinced they did it on purpose with thier weather manipulations.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
31 January, 09:21
There were many people at the outset of Q who were a bit too enthusiastic. They felt there was a movement and someting special happening. They wanted to capitalize and be part of it. But their level of intensity is not sustainable for a life time.

Think of Dave on x22 Report. He is unrelenting and patient. He's been a voice in the wilderness and that has never affected him at all. Q or no Q, Trump or no Trump, Dave presses on.

Very admirable and a great model. We all need models, but eventually we need to lead ourselves.

Itsme Martz @MARTZ4081
31 January, 11:45
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
Its hard to be patient, because we are running out of time. Our children are breathing thru germy masks and becoming very unhealthy for it. Also, people are being given these vaccines. Our loved ones are in danger. If the military would put out just one video of the work they have been doing in the DUMBs and who are responsible, it would go a long way to increasing our fortitude.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
08 April, 12:03
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
Dave from x22 Report and LT from And We Know are my heroes besides God. They have gotten me through this time with no worries. Dave walks me through the journey and kept me focused...LT provided the encouragement through the love of God. I'm thankful for both.

Nunya Business @AAug22
31 January, 09:19
I'm going to be really pissed if I find out I won't own anything & be expected to be happy about that. That I wont eat meat or travel ever again. That my children & other children will never know real freedom on earth.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
01 February, 02:17
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
If u r awake then the end is for you. I think this is talking about for those of comatose state that refuse the truth. We r keeping our land and will be free. The evil doers and nonbelievers r leaving here. Not us. We stay for the new heaven and earth. The New JerUSAlem. I have 5 acres and I'll be damned if I am giving it up to anyone.. Rich soil and no neighbors that are too close to me. Yay. lol People will fight this and we cannot help them beyond helping themselves. Stay with your truths. Strength in numbers.

Kryptic Artist @krypticartist
31 January, 09:09
I WILL NOT go back to sleep.

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
31 January, 09:03
One thing is for SURE! I am wide AWAKE!!!

EmmBee17 EmmBee17 @EmmBee17
31 January, 09:03
The only hard part is Boston near the start of the 1st revolution hates Trump, sleeps, etc. My mom. 92 and fast asleep. smart. It's up to God but the shock, is a concern.. 🙏🙏🙏. It's go time. 🇺🇸❤️👍