Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 January, 08:59
The end won't be for everyone. Some went back to sleep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 10:47
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
You will be hard pressed to shock Nana at this point.
I am excited for what is coming.
2 things- We need to raise everyones frequecies. Maintaining a higher frequecy changes your outlook on a lot of things.
The very hardest part will be the swallowing of the pill on the truth about religion and spirituallity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
People keep spouting on about religion and spiritually, but I must have missed that sauce. Got any?
05:08 AM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MidnightRider in this post can reply
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
01 February, 10:37
In response Midnight Rider to his Publication
The bible is quoted in many posts it's probably the best "sauce" out there, it claims to be the word of God, however, you'll need to research that one for yourself.

My research and life experience have proven to me that it is...I also was raised in a SRA cult and taught satanism for 18 years prior to that. I am convinced from those years and the rituals that satan and the demons exist...I survived and am still here at 63 because of God's miracles many, not of my own strength or doing.

it's a personal journey...however the "sauce" is generally bible texts. It's a good book to read.

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
02 February, 04:08
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
@silentnqmqre
I'm a firm believer in Christ. I'd seen others indicating that the Bible isn't the word of God. I believe it is the word of God. Perhaps I took Angel's post the wrong way..

01 February, 10:23
What do you think? Do you think there is a difference between religion and spirituallity?
Have you noticed any differences in your life or physical self in he last few months?
Dont take Nana the wrong way, I have talked directly to God most every day for most of my life. I have not doubts with my connection to him.

01 February, 10:19
Well most of my sauce on this is inside of me. I have talked to a lot of ppl around the globe that remember their past lives, a LOT of ppl all the way back to Bibical times and what they are saying is that the corrupt jesuits (The Vatican) has hidden many things from us in the Bible. I have personally been thr a NDE where I experienced some things that support what they are telling me, and have been thr many things in the last several mnths that support this as well. I dont claim to know all the truth, but I know some of it. I want to see what they have hidden from us for 1000's of yrs.