Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 January, 08:59
The end won't be for everyone. Some went back to sleep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
31 January, 11:51
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Here's what I get from my Mom "I just want to know, how are you going to feel, when nothing happens? Because I am praying it's not" this is a Christian women, who reads her bible and loves God. I can't hardly stand even trying to be nice. Added to the fact, that we both have Christ in our names. I'm at a loss. Her "Christian" friends have convinced her, that Q is dark, which they got from the media. Added to that mess, my hubby bailed too. 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
many will be deceived. I didnt ask about Q I asked God who DJT was to him 3 times and clearly heard the same MY anointed. When I asked him to show me in the word (which I don't often do I have enough faith to just believe usually) I heard lots of chatter. i rebuked it and I heard 1 Kings 22-12. I took a picture of it and have rested on it since. About a week after takimg the picture I looked at it again and read vs 13 and was like...this is amazing. Then a week after that I read the rest of the chapter. There are many confused as that is what to devils job is. Share with her these verses.
10:53 PM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AvrashMagdelina in this post can reply
Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
01 February, 10:54
In response Avrash Magdelina to her Publication