Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 January, 08:59
The end won't be for everyone. Some went back to sleep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
31 January, 09:21
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
There were many people at the outset of Q who were a bit too enthusiastic. They felt there was a movement and someting special happening. They wanted to capitalize and be part of it. But their level of intensity is not sustainable for a life time.

Think of Dave on x22 Report. He is unrelenting and patient. He's been a voice in the wilderness and that has never affected him at all. Q or no Q, Trump or no Trump, Dave presses on.

Very admirable and a great model. We all need models, but eventually we need to lead ourselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
Dave from x22 Report and LT from And We Know are my heroes besides God. They have gotten me through this time with no worries. Dave walks me through the journey and kept me focused...LT provided the encouragement through the love of God. I'm thankful for both.
12:03 PM - Apr 08, 2022
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TBIYTC in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Time to Rise Patriots!!!, click on at the bottom under it