Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 January, 08:59
The end won't be for everyone. Some went back to sleep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
31 January, 09:02
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
So my question is if people go back to sleep or still only half awake- what happens? Are we still trying to red pill them?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
i think after what is coming, the telovised tribunals, we'll be good for generations to come. education will change as with most everything.
09:32 PM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
31 January, 10:53
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Look how long ago 911 was, most have forgotten their outrage.

Ray Briney @BourbonCountry101
31 January, 10:40
True you cant force it on anyone but people need to see that you must take responsability for your actions and good or bad. You reap what you sow. I think It will be a real wakeup call for most and to let them know they need to have respect for the law or suffer the consequences. Now one above the law.

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
31 January, 09:35
I hope you are right. When they say the ending won’t be for everyone? How can you not want the change coming?!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
31 January, 09:37
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
i think many will be traumatized by fear. could be other reasons. the more i find, the less i know😂😂