Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 January, 08:59
The end won't be for everyone. Some went back to sleep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 10:47
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
You will be hard pressed to shock Nana at this point.
I am excited for what is coming.
2 things- We need to raise everyones frequecies. Maintaining a higher frequecy changes your outlook on a lot of things.
The very hardest part will be the swallowing of the pill on the truth about religion and spirituallity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
keep dark negative away, not all are worth your energy,,,,, you have to stay strong to survive
10:52 PM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by movementiscomin in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 11:50
In response angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
That is the plan, Nana will be glad when we are no longer having to do the dark side news at all. I could not stand it. Got on my daughters twit wit today. I felt that what our fren was saying needed to be heard.

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
01 February, 12:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
all his words need to be heard. He has a way, a certain way, along the lines of something devine, pure white light, i can see it the connection, was real, guidance was confirmed and execution to the path is almost there. Trust is the foundation hard to build in a short period of time, but when your in the presense of someone built deep in the soul like yourself, the trust is more than words, and beliefs, more of peace, joy, love and unconditional blessing of an angel to angel conversation of the words of God. My path was him, he was my answer to the truth, I dont want him to go,i feel selfish.