Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
When Nana met Juan O Savin last night I told him that many of you here on anonup wanted him to know how much we appreciate him and all he does.

He said tell you all thank you that he does not take your support lightly that he so values the ppl that are still in this battle that are still holding the line. That this really is a battle for the soul of the nation.

I also said that he is not on any social media sites and has never been so anyone claiming to be him is not.
Nana can tell you all that he is not wearing any kind of mask.

He was such a sweet gracious man he bent over backwards to make sure that we had a great night with him.

5pics
04:42 PM - Feb 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
25 February, 07:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm so happy for you that you got to experience such a beautiful happening, I know it was in your heart and your hearts calling was heard... Perfect and perfectly done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
25 February, 06:58
Great thing Nana. Thanks a lot for that.
Love you ❤❤❤

Trump Card plqyed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 February, 11:31
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Qcard!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
23 February, 08:20
We just received our book "Kid by the Side of the Road". My 97 year old mother and I are reading it every day for about an hour (that is about our capacity for attention and sitting still). This book is so full of information about the history of our nation and indeed our world. It also brings us right up to the front line of the war against the bloodline families. The way this book is written inspires us to take responsibility for our part in this world. Not to stand by and let others do for us but to stand up and act assertively to help right our nation and this world. God bless Juan O Savin for his insight and for sharing his research with us. Best book since the Holy Word of God.

23 February, 09:53
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Yes bmolina003
Juan will have a 3rd book out, The Storm, soon he was going to show it to us last night but we kept getting distracted with other things and we both forgot.
The dress Melania is wearing has special meaning and Trump already knew about the cubes in Juans book on the bottom of the pages and their meanings when they had her dress designed as the cube dress she wore on that last day leaving the WH. So imho and Juan's the dress was not only a semaphore message to the evils but also a confirmation of Juan's book information.

Juan says that ALL Presidents use some type of coded language, for instance B1d3n has used hand language for over 40 yrs. some use numbers, some use gematria, but Trump has used "Flag Semaphore". Trump used Melania's dresses and clothing to express this language.
If you look it up colors and design have meaning.
The color black for instance, means stop, end of message, next message will be new beginning of next message.

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
23 February, 08:05
💞It's a pretty amazing place Trump Tower and Vegas being born there. I would drive early mornings after my walk through's on my job site, Town Square, sun would barely be rising the police, concrete queens wrangling the street corners and barely anyone wandering or walking as the night met dawn. However, from the South end of the Strip many do not realize the importance of the view looking North. Directly, ABSOLUTELY directly in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip is and always will be TRUMP. I seen this message as though it was yesterday. And here we are today, knowing my Birth at Sunrise in 61, and another's in 60. Amazing how time flies yet people may move around, they do change, however TRUTH always PREVAILS. God Is Justice, Justice is in Our Heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Feminine Holy Spirit, Amen. Thank you Nana for sharing.
Love you ALL ~One~💞

24 February, 01:06
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
Nana has a corner room, a view right down the middle of the strip in the bedroom and a view of the beautiful mountains in the living room. beautiful

Rebecca Carlson @RebeccaYshuaMC
23 February, 07:32
I am trying to connect the dots. I have followed you for a long time. I still don’t know who Nana is. 💁🏼‍♀️

24 February, 01:07
In response Rebecca Carlson to her Publication
Nana is me hun, I am a real Nana, have 3 grands.

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
24 February, 01:13
In response Rebecca Carlson to her Publication
Nana is our group's Nana also. a Great inspiration for many of us and a beautiful soul. xxxxx

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

24 February, 01:09
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Yes we do and I really think we will have one.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
23 February, 07:15
Congrats Nana glad your bucket got fuller. The signed mag no words.
To meet him i know is a secret to hold on to forever! One day i would like to meet you myself i remember bring my on boat 🤣

24 February, 01:10
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
It will be a fun time for all who come. Nana has meet several ppl from online now and it has been amazing.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
23 February, 07:00
This is so awesome Nana 🐸🐸

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Thanks hun it was pretty amazing night

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 February, 06:59
HOW WONDERFUL CONGRATULATIONS JUAN IS AWESOME BEEN FOLLOWING HIM FOR YEARS I HAVE ALL HIS 2 BOOKS SO FAR AND A SIGN 1ST EDITION COPY BUT YOU GOT IT IN PERSON NOW THAT TOTALLY ROCKS !!! YOUR PICTURES ARE BEAUTIFUL TOO PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Thanks

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 February, 06:53
So glad you got to go and meet him; very cool!

23 February, 06:55
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thx

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
23 February, 06:08
That autographed book (2/22/22) will be a cherished heirloom for sure! 😎

23 February, 06:48
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Yes and Nana is a collector of books to boot!

Atara Talitha @Kjo58
23 February, 05:47
Love the signed copy!!! How special!! So glad you had a great time! I could listen to Juan forever. I've been following Juan since I first heard him on with Field McConnell.

23 February, 06:49
In response Atara Talitha to her Publication
Thanks Nana same!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 February, 05:40
WOW! How exciting! You deserve it. Congratulations! 🥰👏👍

23 February, 06:50
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thanks hun it was quite the experience.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
23 February, 05:38
You got to meet him! So cool! That is a beautiful hotel. Looks like you had a blast. 💗☺️🤗

23 February, 06:51
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Yes Nana has stayed in hotels in many places and states and rented homes in Florida a lot, but the Trump Tower Hotel in Vegas is the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in.
Impressively clean.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 February, 05:36
So so so exciting Nana!!! Thanks for sharing our gratitude with him and sharing these photos. It is so appreciated and I am sure that we all get a boost of energy and hope from this. Hugs.

23 February, 06:55
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
😘😇🙏💜You are welcome. Nana wanted him to know that altho he has his own platform he has family here too

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 February, 05:21
"You Got a Golden Ticket!"
(Roll scenes of Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory)
How fun to go & meet Juan, Nino, & other patriots at the Trump Hotel in Vegas. Sounds like you had an awesome experience. 😄

23 February, 06:59
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Nah, another man on 107 daily won a golden ticket in Juan's drawing, and he saw my post saying that spending time with Juan was at the top of my buck list and just called me up out of the blue, didnt know me at all and offered me to be his plus one for the dinner with Juan at Trump Towers.
I cant help but think God had a hand in it. T

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
23 February, 05:20
Juan! We love him to pieces. In just a couple of more weeks, I'll have been a long time follower of his for two straight years. Awesome signature Nana! Can't wait till his next book gets released either. So glad to hear he was right here in our home town again at Big Daddy's splendid Hotel!

trueblue @trueblue
23 February, 05:18
i just heard him talking about this golden ticket dinner. that’s so exciting you had that experience! happy for you, Nana!

23 February, 07:06
In response trueblue to his Publication
Thanks hun

trueblue @trueblue
23 February, 05:18
i just heard him talking about this golden ticket dinner. that’s so exciting you had that experience! happy for you, Nana!

Jay James @birdmanjay
23 February, 05:14
What a great post. Happy for you. I was a 107 skeptic for a while. I thoroughly enjoy his broadcasts now

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
23 February, 05:11
Love it! Glad you had a good time.

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 February, 05:10
Awesome, and in Vegas...I love Vegas, will be there in three months. Thanks, Nana, for posting this 👏👏👏🍻🍻🍻

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
23 February, 05:06
Is there going to be a video or audio of this with you?

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 February, 05:06
Jealous! I'm so glad you had an epic time. You deserve it.

23 February, 07:10
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Thanks Dirt, Juan and Trump say they dont need much sleep but Nana pays for staying up all night, gonna have to have a little nappy now.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 February, 05:01
Such a redneck, I am thinking what did ya'll eat. lol Glad you had fun.

23 February, 05:03
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Nana had filet, others had salmon.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
23 February, 04:59
I saw his latest video with Nino. He mentioned meeting someone who had a NDE and I immediately thought of you. So glad you got to meet him.

23 February, 05:00
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Thanks it was an experience I will never forget for sure

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 February, 04:54
very epic...

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
23 February, 04:52
I have been wanting to get his book and cannot find it Nana - help!

Stella Bella @NasNas
23 February, 05:01
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
gumroad.com JUAN O'SAVIN.....

connie wright @cowri
23 February, 05:02
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 February, 04:47
Juanito!

23 February, 04:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yep! Juanito is a rare individual and an American Hero in Nana's book!

Ok so Nana still has not been able to get on Truth, so spill it please, real name?????
You said you SIGNED UP on Truth Social under your real name, so is that just signed up? or is that revealed as call sign?