Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 04:42
When Nana met Juan O Savin last night I told him that many of you here on anonup wanted him to know how much we appreciate him and all he does.

He said tell you all thank you that he does not take your support lightly that he so values the ppl that are still in this battle that are still holding the line. That this really is a battle for the soul of the nation.

I also said that he is not on any social media sites and has never been so anyone claiming to be him is not.
Nana can tell you all that he is not wearing any kind of mask.

He was such a sweet gracious man he bent over backwards to make sure that we had a great night with him.

5pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
23 February, 05:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i just heard him talking about this golden ticket dinner. that’s so exciting you had that experience! happy for you, Nana!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it