Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 04:42
When Nana met Juan O Savin last night I told him that many of you here on anonup wanted him to know how much we appreciate him and all he does.

He said tell you all thank you that he does not take your support lightly that he so values the ppl that are still in this battle that are still holding the line. That this really is a battle for the soul of the nation.

I also said that he is not on any social media sites and has never been so anyone claiming to be him is not.
Nana can tell you all that he is not wearing any kind of mask.

He was such a sweet gracious man he bent over backwards to make sure that we had a great night with him.

5pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
We just received our book "Kid by the Side of the Road". My 97 year old mother and I are reading it every day for about an hour (that is about our capacity for attention and sitting still). This book is so full of information about the history of our nation and indeed our world. It also brings us right up to the front line of the war against the bloodline families. The way this book is written inspires us to take responsibility for our part in this world. Not to stand by and let others do for us but to stand up and act assertively to help right our nation and this world. God bless Juan O Savin for his insight and for sharing his research with us. Best book since the Holy Word of God.
08:20 PM - Feb 23, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bmolina0003 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 09:53
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Yes bmolina003
Juan will have a 3rd book out, The Storm, soon he was going to show it to us last night but we kept getting distracted with other things and we both forgot.
The dress Melania is wearing has special meaning and Trump already knew about the cubes in Juans book on the bottom of the pages and their meanings when they had her dress designed as the cube dress she wore on that last day leaving the WH. So imho and Juan's the dress was not only a semaphore message to the evils but also a confirmation of Juan's book information.

Juan says that ALL Presidents use some type of coded language, for instance B1d3n has used hand language for over 40 yrs. some use numbers, some use gematria, but Trump has used "Flag Semaphore". Trump used Melania's dresses and clothing to express this language.
If you look it up colors and design have meaning.
The color black for instance, means stop, end of message, next message will be new beginning of next message.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
24 February, 02:41
We only began waking up in November 2020. Our first big shock was the stolen election. We have spent hours every day researching, watching bitchute videos by Janet Ossegaard, Mr. Truth Bomb and so many others. Slowly our hearts and eyes are now open and while I was skeptical of Juan in the beginning, since reading over half of "Kid By the Side of the Road", my respect and confidence in his messages has grown. His understanding of the passage our nation has taken and the struggles we now face is epic. God bless him for his dedication to getting the truth out. I hope everyone will at some time read this book. It is a mind changer.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
24 February, 08:38
What an incredible experience.
Recieved two copies a year ago that remain unopened.
Order the E-Book when it first came out.
My question about the second edition with
First Lady Melania wearing the dress…
Is the content the same as the first or is there a series and she is the cover of part two?