Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 04:42
When Nana met Juan O Savin last night I told him that many of you here on anonup wanted him to know how much we appreciate him and all he does.

He said tell you all thank you that he does not take your support lightly that he so values the ppl that are still in this battle that are still holding the line. That this really is a battle for the soul of the nation.

I also said that he is not on any social media sites and has never been so anyone claiming to be him is not.
Nana can tell you all that he is not wearing any kind of mask.

He was such a sweet gracious man he bent over backwards to make sure that we had a great night with him.

5pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 February, 04:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Juanito!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yep! Juanito is a rare individual and an American Hero in Nana's book!

Ok so Nana still has not been able to get on Truth, so spill it please, real name?????
You said you SIGNED UP on Truth Social under your real name, so is that just signed up? or is that revealed as call sign?
04:51 PM - Feb 23, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
23 February, 04:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
well I have decided to wait - I think that the people in charge of Truth Social are working hard to make sure no bots, etc get in - patience friend