Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 04:42
When Nana met Juan O Savin last night I told him that many of you here on anonup wanted him to know how much we appreciate him and all he does.

He said tell you all thank you that he does not take your support lightly that he so values the ppl that are still in this battle that are still holding the line. That this really is a battle for the soul of the nation.

I also said that he is not on any social media sites and has never been so anyone claiming to be him is not.
Nana can tell you all that he is not wearing any kind of mask.

He was such a sweet gracious man he bent over backwards to make sure that we had a great night with him.

5pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
"You Got a Golden Ticket!"
(Roll scenes of Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory)
How fun to go & meet Juan, Nino, & other patriots at the Trump Hotel in Vegas. Sounds like you had an awesome experience. 😄
05:21 PM - Feb 23, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 06:59
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Nah, another man on 107 daily won a golden ticket in Juan's drawing, and he saw my post saying that spending time with Juan was at the top of my buck list and just called me up out of the blue, didnt know me at all and offered me to be his plus one for the dinner with Juan at Trump Towers.
I cant help but think God had a hand in it. T

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 February, 08:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
When Charlie won his Golden Ticket he had a "plus one" also, Uncle Joe!
God works in wondrous ways.
Curious what is next on your bucket list?