The Qake Lady @QakeLady
🚨🚨 PRAYERS NEEDED - Patriots Down

Dear Fam, Need some major prayers for BumbleBeePatriot and her Hubs.

They think he may have brought the "bug" home from Vaxxed co-workers and both are struggling right now. Bumble is doing a bit better after a week of struggling and now Hubs came home sick from work, same symptoms and she said it's hard to take care of him while also still fighting this herself..

This girl is a real fighter but she said this is the worst she has felt in years.."We don't get sick" she said, so please send up as many prayers as we can.
We need them both back to 100% to continue this fight.
I love them like siblings so my prayers have been bombarding our Lord for a few days, but I need more help now. The more prayers, the more healing vibes for complete recovery. Amen

ThanQπŸ™

God bless you both, stay strong and fight like the Warrior you are, we love you Bumble and HubsπŸ’—

https://anonup.com/Bumble...
04:39 PM - Jan 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
31 January, 09:58
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
31 January, 09:52
Thank you, girl... My first day up at the computer... I can tell I won't be here long, because the right eye is throbbing again, but I want to thank as many folks as I can!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
31 January, 09:58
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
You are loved and we all have been praying for you both..πŸ’—πŸ™

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
31 January, 10:01
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Take it slow.. I'm sure youre looking at all missed and probably have a gazillion emails.. Slow & Steady my Fren..πŸ’—

Angel Blue @angelblue88
28 January, 08:19
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 January, 09:21
In response Angel Blue to her Publication
πŸ’—

Paisley Park @Paisley66
28 January, 08:14
Lord hear our prayers!

In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Thanks, Paisley!

We're on the mend now!

In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Thanks, Paisley!

We're on the mend now!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
28 January, 07:59
Praying!!!!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
28 January, 05:14
Prayers and love πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 January, 09:22
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Love the little face and so will Bumble...ThanQπŸ’—

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
28 January, 05:13
Many prayersπŸ™πŸ» happened the same way in out household just after Thanksgiving…rest as much as possible, plenty of fluids….and if it gets in your chest, sing! doesnt matter if you cant or dont like too- this may have saved me drim a hospital visit…a retired nurse friend of mine forced me to- and she was absolutely right- wasnt pretty, but it cleared my lungsπŸ’—

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 January, 07:24
In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication
LOL, singing is great medicine even if it sounds terrible..πŸ˜‚
ThanQπŸ™

31 January, 09:56
In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication
I didn't have any congestion of lung issues at all; that's the weird part. I was worried about it because respiratory is my Achille's heel...

But the migraine & another headache layered on top of it nearly did me in - unrelenting pain for 3 days, no sleep.

When things got really bad & I couldn't stop crying, I went to bed with John Michael Talbot & while I would not call that "singing," I did manage to croak along with the music from time to time...

It helped massively.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 January, 05:07
πŸ™

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
28 January, 05:06
Absolutely! I was wondering where she was, prayers πŸ™πŸ»

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 January, 07:38
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
ThanQ and yes She will be back, better, stronger, faster ...That's how great our God is...πŸ’—

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
28 January, 05:00
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
28 January, 05:00
tell them to get some zstack. it arrives fast. it works so good

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 January, 07:39
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
ThanQ, will do.. Much loveπŸ’—

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
28 January, 05:01
...the nebulizer (with food grade HP) was a game changer for me...
https://foundationforhealt...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 January, 07:25
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
ThanQπŸ’—

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 January, 04:59
Tell her to get L-Lysine for her fam, good quality, and some vitamin c. Multivitamin, a good one, and IF not diabetic or pregnant epsom salt soaks.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 January, 07:26
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
ThanQ, she is workin all the protocols and the prayers will help.
πŸ™πŸ’—

31 January, 10:00
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Was alredy doing all of those, Stephanie...

What helped was getting some pirate pain pills & breaking the pain cycle of the unbelievable headache... a migraine layered with something worse.

Once the pain cycle broke, I could think & made magnesium oil massage blend for the sore muscles & spasm.

I never had any kind of infection at all, no respiratory issues, either.

To me, this felt like a spiritual attack.

Antibiotics & other sstuff is useless against such an attack.

You guys gave me the power I needed to get that thing off of me & get healing!

Thank you so much!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
28 January, 04:56
πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈGet well fast dear BumbleBee and Hubby πŸ™

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 January, 07:41
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
ThanQ Rachel, she is workin it...she is one tough cookie.πŸͺ She will love that pun.. LOLπŸ˜‚πŸ’—

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
28 January, 04:55
prayers up for them, come back strong.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 January, 04:52
She has been so supportive of me and is a wonderful woman...Sending petitions heavenward now....
Love you as well, Qake....

Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 January, 04:49
πŸ™πŸ’™

Prayers are great. But does she have the protocol and has she consulted with a medical professional? Secondary bacterial infections do occur, so having an antibiotic like Biaxin/Clarithromycin on hand or taking that right away is part of the protocol. Please tell her not to wait.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 January, 04:52
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
She is already on the best protocol and I've sent the Frontline Docs info just in case.
ThanQ so much and I will send her this link..
πŸ™πŸ’—

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
28 January, 04:48
Prayers up!

And they both know the solution, yes? Ivermectin, HCQ, Chlorine Dioxide among the very inexpensive, highly effective ways to rid the body of toxins/parasites and let our Natural Immune System heal itself.

Lots of water, VitC, VitD, Zinc, rest rest rest.

PRAYERS FOR THEIR RAPID RETURN TO 100% HEALTH.
πŸ™

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 January, 04:50
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Yes Ma'am, she is doing the right protocol just having a hard time with it being them both.
πŸ’—ThanQ Radiant, I knew I could count on you and everyone else.
..Prayers will do it. In Jesus name, AmenπŸ™

31 January, 10:07
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Thank you, Radiant!

Everyone is assuming it was Covid... to me, it was a spiritual attack.

It was a BASTARDLY migraine headache that began like a normal one & chugged along for 3 days, then went Road Warrior on me & another headache layered on top of that one, but different... plus muscle spasms & more pain... and feeling things crawling on me - like spiders the size of June bugs, LOL.

SO MUCH BETTER today, but won't be on long because the right eye is already throbbing again...

Everything you listed I had on hand here in my witch cupboards, as hubs calls them... Plus, DMSO, wintergreen, lavender & peppermint essential oils....

Hubs wasn't "sick," just upset tummy.

He went on a Knight's Quest & got me some pain pills that I NEVER take from another pirate in the family, who threw in a nice bud for me...

After the pain cycle was broken & the sweating stopped, I could think again & have been improving ever since.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
28 January, 04:46
sending prayers....try wormwood and or cinchona...worked for me! swanson is the place I order from online! sending love and hugs as well!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 January, 04:47
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
She's got the Ivermectin and is making HCQ recipe.

ThanQ so much!πŸ’—πŸ™

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 January, 04:43
Praying without ceasing!!!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Sending Divine Healing Energies!!! πŸ™πŸŒˆβ€οΈ

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 January, 04:45
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
ThanQ Auntie, I'm texting her now for an update, she is making HCQ and has Ivermectin but prayers will definitely do it.. πŸ™πŸ’—

31 January, 10:13
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Auntie M - thanks so much!

This was NOT any kind of Covid crap; it felt more like a spiritual attack from somewhere... like something had attached itself TO me.

Birthing my son was a picnic compared to this pain... it kept me from breathing sometimes.

When @QakeLady told me all y'all were praying for me, I told it, "Okay, you nasty piece of work. It's OK Corral time!"

Then I got into bed with my wool socks & hummed & sang along with John Michael Talbot for a few hours... made this body a very uncomfortable place if it didn't want to be next to God's grace...

and it left Saturday afternoon.

My eye & head are still sore & my body hurts like hell, but it's a different hurt now - a healing kind of pain. You know what I mean.

Whatever nasty little critter tried to take me down, it's gone now.

Big hugs.