The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 January, 04:39
🚨🚨 PRAYERS NEEDED - Patriots Down

Dear Fam, Need some major prayers for BumbleBeePatriot and her Hubs.

They think he may have brought the "bug" home from Vaxxed co-workers and both are struggling right now. Bumble is doing a bit better after a week of struggling and now Hubs came home sick from work, same symptoms and she said it's hard to take care of him while also still fighting this herself..

This girl is a real fighter but she said this is the worst she has felt in years.."We don't get sick" she said, so please send up as many prayers as we can.
We need them both back to 100% to continue this fight.
I love them like siblings so my prayers have been bombarding our Lord for a few days, but I need more help now. The more prayers, the more healing vibes for complete recovery. Amen

ThanQπŸ™

God bless you both, stay strong and fight like the Warrior you are, we love you Bumble and HubsπŸ’—

https://anonup.com/Bumble...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
31 January, 09:52
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Thank you, girl... My first day up at the computer... I can tell I won't be here long, because the right eye is throbbing again, but I want to thank as many folks as I can!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
You are loved and we all have been praying for you both..πŸ’—πŸ™
09:58 AM - Jan 31, 2022
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
31 January, 10:17
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Thank you, too, for all the prayers, sis.

Whew...

Amazing times we live in - people automatically assume it's Covid.

I knew it was NOT Covid - no sniffles, even.

But DAYUM the layers & layers of pain in my head & neck...

Knew I was going to make it yesterday when I was HUNGRY. I had an avocado & a plate full of greens, well-seasoned with red pepper, garlic & salt.

Wayne made crawfish etouffee last night for dinner & that set me right.

Gee - 9 AM & I need to rest already!

I might have a nap before I get back up & wash those sweaty sheets!