The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 January, 04:39
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ PRAYERS NEEDED - Patriots Down

Dear Fam, Need some major prayers for BumbleBeePatriot and her Hubs.

They think he may have brought the "bug" home from Vaxxed co-workers and both are struggling right now. Bumble is doing a bit better after a week of struggling and now Hubs came home sick from work, same symptoms and she said it's hard to take care of him while also still fighting this herself..

This girl is a real fighter but she said this is the worst she has felt in years.."We don't get sick" she said, so please send up as many prayers as we can.
We need them both back to 100% to continue this fight.
I love them like siblings so my prayers have been bombarding our Lord for a few days, but I need more help now. The more prayers, the more healing vibes for complete recovery. Amen

ThanQ๐Ÿ™

God bless you both, stay strong and fight like the Warrior you are, we love you Bumble and Hubs๐Ÿ’—

https://anonup.com/Bumble...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z @stunninglyboring
Prayers up!

And they both know the solution, yes? Ivermectin, HCQ, Chlorine Dioxide among the very inexpensive, highly effective ways to rid the body of toxins/parasites and let our Natural Immune System heal itself.

Lots of water, VitC, VitD, Zinc, rest rest rest.

PRAYERS FOR THEIR RAPID RETURN TO 100% HEALTH.
๐Ÿ™
04:48 PM - Jan 28, 2022
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
31 January, 10:07
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Thank you, Radiant!

Everyone is assuming it was Covid... to me, it was a spiritual attack.

It was a BASTARDLY migraine headache that began like a normal one & chugged along for 3 days, then went Road Warrior on me & another headache layered on top of that one, but different... plus muscle spasms & more pain... and feeling things crawling on me - like spiders the size of June bugs, LOL.

SO MUCH BETTER today, but won't be on long because the right eye is already throbbing again...

Everything you listed I had on hand here in my witch cupboards, as hubs calls them... Plus, DMSO, wintergreen, lavender & peppermint essential oils....

Hubs wasn't "sick," just upset tummy.

He went on a Knight's Quest & got me some pain pills that I NEVER take from another pirate in the family, who threw in a nice bud for me...

After the pain cycle was broken & the sweating stopped, I could think again & have been improving ever since.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
31 January, 10:22
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Well, what WONDROUS news!
Ya know, that old saw, what doesn't kill us just makes us STRONGER.
(buds kinda help too :)

WELCOME BACK!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 January, 04:50
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Yes Ma'am, she is doing the right protocol just having a hard time with it being them both.
๐Ÿ’—ThanQ Radiant, I knew I could count on you and everyone else.
..Prayers will do it. In Jesus name, Amen๐Ÿ™

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
28 January, 05:31
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
In Jesus' name, Amen!
๐Ÿ™