The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 January, 04:39
🚨🚨 PRAYERS NEEDED - Patriots Down

Dear Fam, Need some major prayers for BumbleBeePatriot and her Hubs.

They think he may have brought the "bug" home from Vaxxed co-workers and both are struggling right now. Bumble is doing a bit better after a week of struggling and now Hubs came home sick from work, same symptoms and she said it's hard to take care of him while also still fighting this herself..

This girl is a real fighter but she said this is the worst she has felt in years.."We don't get sick" she said, so please send up as many prayers as we can.
We need them both back to 100% to continue this fight.
I love them like siblings so my prayers have been bombarding our Lord for a few days, but I need more help now. The more prayers, the more healing vibes for complete recovery. Amen

ThanQπŸ™

God bless you both, stay strong and fight like the Warrior you are, we love you Bumble and HubsπŸ’—

https://anonup.com/Bumble...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 January, 04:43
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Praying without ceasing!!!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Sending Divine Healing Energies!!! πŸ™πŸŒˆβ€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
Auntie M - thanks so much!

This was NOT any kind of Covid crap; it felt more like a spiritual attack from somewhere... like something had attached itself TO me.

Birthing my son was a picnic compared to this pain... it kept me from breathing sometimes.

When @QakeLady told me all y'all were praying for me, I told it, "Okay, you nasty piece of work. It's OK Corral time!"

Then I got into bed with my wool socks & hummed & sang along with John Michael Talbot for a few hours... made this body a very uncomfortable place if it didn't want to be next to God's grace...

and it left Saturday afternoon.

My eye & head are still sore & my body hurts like hell, but it's a different hurt now - a healing kind of pain. You know what I mean.

Whatever nasty little critter tried to take me down, it's gone now.

Big hugs.
10:13 AM - Jan 31, 2022
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
31 January, 02:08
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Yikes!
Surrounding you with a big bubble of protection! 🌟Would also be helpful to listen to these frequencies!
Hugs to you! ❀️

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 February, 09:49
I started picking up better yesterday after I smudged the house with White Sage!

To be sure, I also burned a bay leaf while walking through the house.

I put down some salt as well.

Today is going to be warm, so I'll do the sage again & open all the windows.

This is their last chance to leave - for those that stay, they get to be exposed to my POSITIVITY until they decide to flee!

I'm just schlepping about this morning in my work pants & house slippers & an old, old t-shirt that I wear because it's so comfortable I don't mind the stains... LOL.

I've got all my crystals out & they're going to get a good cleansing today, too...

Now if I could just schlep that broom around a bit, I'd be happier not looking at all the scheissedreck the dogs & cats have dragged in while I was out of it... But that needs doing properly.

More tea is needed!

Thanks for the chart! That's why I chose JMT's music!

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
23 March, 12:33
I listen to these while I sleep.. There are many playlists on Spotify..