⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
THIS IS A MUST WATCH!!!
What is PROJECT LOOKING GLASS?

“Project Looking Glass technology saw that the Great Awakening cannot be stopped’, says military insider. As I have been saying the outcome is written by levels of consciousness way beyond the village idiots of the Cult – the people win as they awaken to the truth. We are in the darkest days in 2021/22 and into 23 before dawn breaks and a whole new reality emerges based on love and freedom. Stay strong, don’t submit to tyranny – freedom IS coming and the ‘all-powerful’ Cult is in its last desperate death throes.”

✨👁✨

drue86
07:18 AM - Jan 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Roqoiau Albrian @Roqoiau
19 December, 06:22 (E)
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I would suggest watching the movie Devs .
My Conspiracy Theory would put Q as the NSA Quantum mainframe AI.
Collecting data from all over the world from every intelligence agency, Financial institution, MSM and SM server. It’s a Fact that all US data runs through two choke points, both having feeds to the NSA.
Running simulations like a Planet wide game of SIMCITY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roqoiau Albrian @Roqoiau
19 December, 06:12
Ben saying that for 4 years!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 December, 05:36
Bill Woods, yes, one of the first Patriots we saw 5 yrs ago.

Why couldn't VK see past 2023?

Is it because the future timeline now belongs to us and has not yet been written maybe?

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
19 December, 05:32
🙏🏻🫶❤️

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
27 June, 10:16
very very powerful

very very powerful

deborah sidener @debbiedo
19 December, 06:17
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
lol lol

deborah sidener @debbiedo
19 December, 06:19
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
you said it a few times thats why I laughed

very very powerful

very very powerful

very very powerful

very very powerful

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 June, 10:09
I keep feeling quantum computing, AI, - I keep thinking Myk Hyn... a name that keeps popping up on Gemantria.

Tech is decades ahead of the current popular 'known'.

Whose to say that AI is not capable of seeing inter dimensionally, ie, seeing the possibilities created by acts/decisions being made right now and predicting the outcomes?

We have been treated like mushrooms - kept in the dark, and fed bs, they have done that to us for so long - we consider THAT normal.

Not Important @Notimportant
27 June, 10:15
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
agree☀️👍🏻

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 June, 09:09
B R I N G . I T

Back to the Future @Backontrack
27 June, 09:05
sounds interestingz
but people will and can believe anything they want to.
who knows.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
27 June, 08:50
Project looking glass is clearly nonense.

On the one hand he talks about it as if it's a computer working on probability, and then somehow it shifts to the computer somehow knowing that all timelines align.

It makes absolutely no sense.

He very clearly jumps from talking about mathematical probability, to talking about a machine that can see the future.

And, just like the way that propaganda works, he doesn't say that he's doing this so people don't notice that it has happened.

The start of what he's saying, doesn't match as time goes on. It's disconjointed gobbldygook.

Project looking glass lol

Seriously. Some hocus pocus people will believe absolutely anything if they like the fluffy sound of it.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 June, 09:08
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Please forgive me in stating that your reaction is entirely what the cabal wants / plans on for the populace ... because its our "collective consciousness" is what they FEAR most. That collective awakening to the truth IN SPITE of the lies told since the beginning of time - all meant to disarm us, keep us under their thumb and in their control.

Its ok for you to feel the way you do, but many of us have moved on ... the great awakening is happening ready or not.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 June, 10:18
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
“Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know”

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 February, 10:47
One HUGE takeaway from this is to STOP COMPLYING with the FEAR that the evil ones constantly spew. Allowing FEAR to permeate our minds gives power to evil. Imagine what would happen if each person made a CONSCIOUS effort to negate any fearful thoughts! This would result in the demise of those who attempt to control the world thru FEAR. The plan-demic is a perfect example. All the fear mongering spewed constantly resulted in a mass compliance due to FEAR. Jesus already gave us the Way, He said FEAR NOT for I AM with you.
😇

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 December, 07:44
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
We have to learn what "fear' is and fear is like a bad habbit
We just have to Quit, that's the truth.

Law & Physics @physics171
22 January, 08:51
Thank Q, Wonderful!!!
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming
💜💜💜
🌞🌞🌞

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 January, 01:21
Quite literally…

✨✨✨✨✨

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!!!

✨✨✨✨✨

Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
21 January, 11:31
Always enjoy hearing this, thanks for re-sharing!

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
21 January, 10:20
Very good news indeed. So is that why the Mayan calender ended to 2012 and everyone was waiting the end of the world (= more fear mongering)

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
21 January, 10:09
I thought this was over in 2022😥

Only followers of this user (Pretschie71) can see their posts

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
27 June, 08:53
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
vK said 2023

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
21 January, 09:52
Inspiring for sure. As for me, Im finding I have been living by my intuition since a kid. I find I just know things. Im just now finding out there is a name to all this. Reasons so to speak. NOW, the biggest thing for me is to grow more, Rise even higher while not gloating that Ive had intuition all along. I dont want to look back. I want to travel on. Im looking forward. I want to try to help humanity as they awaken. I feel a connection to you that are on this thread. I find I need you. 🙏💛💙🌹🌻

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
21 January, 10:08
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
totally agree. moving forward, moving higher. the future will not flourish when those awake are absorbed in vitriolic hate. yes we must fight and it is ugly, but we must fill our hearts with the faith of what we are fighting for. Love of God love of each other, forgiveness and healing.
⚔️♥️♥️♥️⚔️

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
21 January, 09:45
I love this - more than likely I would not have received/understood the message 2 years ago

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
21 January, 09:12
Who is the guy speaking? Great video!!

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
21 January, 09:57
In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication
Project Camelot; Bill Wood; Above & Beyond Project Looking Glass - Mandela Effect Explanation

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Project Camelot; Bill Wood; Above & Beyond Project Looking Glass - Mandela Effect Explanation - YouTube

This video can also be found here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/x89kaiHX36vR/I own nothing. I'm not interested in any profits. I share this because I consi...

reaper myer @reapermyer
21 January, 10:13
In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 January, 08:40
I saw this guy interviewed by Kerry Cassidy on Project Camelot years ago...Definitely a good watch...Things are manifesting just as he predicted over 10 years ago...Consistent with the Q message "Nothing Can Stop What IS Coming!

reaper myer @reapermyer
21 January, 09:25
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
yea bill wood interview. he allegedly did some pedo stuff and made it on America's most wanted show. idk he eid it or get set up

TXmommaBear wilcox @Mommabear4
21 January, 08:31
Good watch for sure! They have already lost !

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
21 January, 07:46