⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
21 January, 07:18
THIS IS A MUST WATCH!!!
What is PROJECT LOOKING GLASS?

“Project Looking Glass technology saw that the Great Awakening cannot be stopped’, says military insider. As I have been saying the outcome is written by levels of consciousness way beyond the village idiots of the Cult – the people win as they awaken to the truth. We are in the darkest days in 2021/22 and into 23 before dawn breaks and a whole new reality emerges based on love and freedom. Stay strong, don’t submit to tyranny – freedom IS coming and the ‘all-powerful’ Cult is in its last desperate death throes.”

✨👁✨

drue86

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
Inspiring for sure. As for me, Im finding I have been living by my intuition since a kid. I find I just know things. Im just now finding out there is a name to all this. Reasons so to speak. NOW, the biggest thing for me is to grow more, Rise even higher while not gloating that Ive had intuition all along. I dont want to look back. I want to travel on. Im looking forward. I want to try to help humanity as they awaken. I feel a connection to you that are on this thread. I find I need you. 🙏💛💙🌹🌻
09:52 AM - Jan 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Littlejo59 in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
21 January, 10:08
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
totally agree. moving forward, moving higher. the future will not flourish when those awake are absorbed in vitriolic hate. yes we must fight and it is ugly, but we must fill our hearts with the faith of what we are fighting for. Love of God love of each other, forgiveness and healing.
⚔️♥️♥️♥️⚔️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396