⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
21 January, 07:18
THIS IS A MUST WATCH!!!
What is PROJECT LOOKING GLASS?

“Project Looking Glass technology saw that the Great Awakening cannot be stopped’, says military insider. As I have been saying the outcome is written by levels of consciousness way beyond the village idiots of the Cult – the people win as they awaken to the truth. We are in the darkest days in 2021/22 and into 23 before dawn breaks and a whole new reality emerges based on love and freedom. Stay strong, don’t submit to tyranny – freedom IS coming and the ‘all-powerful’ Cult is in its last desperate death throes.”

✨👁✨

drue86

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
27 June, 08:50
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Project looking glass is clearly nonense.

On the one hand he talks about it as if it's a computer working on probability, and then somehow it shifts to the computer somehow knowing that all timelines align.

It makes absolutely no sense.

He very clearly jumps from talking about mathematical probability, to talking about a machine that can see the future.

And, just like the way that propaganda works, he doesn't say that he's doing this so people don't notice that it has happened.

The start of what he's saying, doesn't match as time goes on. It's disconjointed gobbldygook.

Project looking glass lol

Seriously. Some hocus pocus people will believe absolutely anything if they like the fluffy sound of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Please forgive me in stating that your reaction is entirely what the cabal wants / plans on for the populace ... because its our "collective consciousness" is what they FEAR most. That collective awakening to the truth IN SPITE of the lies told since the beginning of time - all meant to disarm us, keep us under their thumb and in their control.

Its ok for you to feel the way you do, but many of us have moved on ... the great awakening is happening ready or not.
09:08 AM - Jun 27, 2022
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
27 June, 09:15
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
It's not a feeling.

I'm perfectly aware of what the cabal wants, but unfortunately many people are falling for the cabal's attempts to take them to the other extreme.

I have attempted to find an explanation of what exactly project looking glass is and it never passes the critical thinking test.

This guy is just making statements about a machine that can predict the future and people are buying it as if this is completely normal.

It's nonsense. There is no there, there.

Somehow the magic stops working at 2012. I mean seriously, c'mon.

Go try wake someone up and at the same time tell them that the cabal lost the ability to see the future from 2012 onwards, and what you will be doing, is the work of the cabal, because people will laugh at you and put you in a straight jacket.

It's utter nonsense.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 June, 09:21
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
"There is no there, there." for you.
Looking Glass didn't stop working ... it didn't give the cabal the answers it wanted ... so they stopped asking / looking ~ whatever.

again collective conscientious is a thing. Its prayer, its energy its everywhere ... either you're on the train or you missed it.
Not trying to convince anyone, not even you - NOT MY JOB

only explaining the journey