⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
21 January, 07:18
THIS IS A MUST WATCH!!!
What is PROJECT LOOKING GLASS?

“Project Looking Glass technology saw that the Great Awakening cannot be stopped’, says military insider. As I have been saying the outcome is written by levels of consciousness way beyond the village idiots of the Cult – the people win as they awaken to the truth. We are in the darkest days in 2021/22 and into 23 before dawn breaks and a whole new reality emerges based on love and freedom. Stay strong, don’t submit to tyranny – freedom IS coming and the ‘all-powerful’ Cult is in its last desperate death throes.”

✨👁✨

drue86

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 January, 08:40
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I saw this guy interviewed by Kerry Cassidy on Project Camelot years ago...Definitely a good watch...Things are manifesting just as he predicted over 10 years ago...Consistent with the Q message "Nothing Can Stop What IS Coming!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
yea bill wood interview. he allegedly did some pedo stuff and made it on America's most wanted show. idk he eid it or get set up
09:25 AM - Jan 21, 2022
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
22 January, 03:06
In response reaper myer to his Publication
America's Most Wanted show you say? Hosted by none other than....John Walsh? Seems I've been hearing a lot of scuttlebutt about him and child trafficking lately. IF true...then this guy very likely could have been set up to be discredited. Speak truth...you are publicly discredited and made to look a crazy lunatic, lambasted by wolves, or disappeared right?

reaper myer @reapermyer
22 January, 03:18
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
yea thats the one......or it was the newer show the hunt with him...

reaper myer @reapermyer
22 January, 03:21
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
https://www.yidio.com/show...
in pursuit my bad....heres the link to the episode

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 January, 10:33
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Probably set up to discredit but who the f knows lol???